Kneidelach (Matzo Balls) Mix
Nothing says Passover like a delicious bowl of matzo ball soup. Now you can have it any time you like with this wonderful matzo ball mix from the Land of Israel:
- This mix allows you to easily make traditional matzo balls in a matter of minutes!
- Kosher for Passover, this mix is perfect addition to your Seder or any other meal that you host throughout Passover or the rest of the year!!!
- You don't have to be a great cook to enjoy the same type of matzo balls that your grandmother used to make!!!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Kosher Parve for Passover
Net Weight: 130 g. / 4.59 oz.
2 sachets (2 x 65 g / 2 x 2.29 oz.)
Makes 30 Matzo balls (approx.)
Now you too can make matzo ball soup in your own kitchen!
Kneidelach, also known as matzo balls, are among the most quintessential Jewish foods. A kind of dumpling, they are commonly served in soup (especially clear broth) on Passover and year round. Children and adults alike love the taste and texture. and they are also very filling. Bursting with flavor, matzo ball soup is perfect as a first course or even as an entire meal.
1) Mix together two eggs. After, gently stir in one sachet.
2) Let this mixture stand for five minutes.
3) Wet your hands and shape matzo balls.
4) Add matzo balls to either boiling soup or boiling water for seven minutes.
5) Enjoy the delicious matzo balls with your friends and family.
Ingredients: Matzo flour (contains gluten), vegetable oil (hydrogenated), flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), salt, leavening agents, anticaking agent, spices, flavourings.