44"-46" Large Yemenite Kudu Shofar - Natural
Search your soul during the High Holidays with this outstanding kudu shofar from the Land of Israel:
- This splendid shofar is made from a kudu (antelope) horn in accordance with the tradition of Yemenite Jews. With an entirely natural finish, this large shofar boasts a truly awe-inspiring sound.
- Produced in the Land of Israel by some of Jerusalem's leading manufacturers of top-quality, kosher shofarot.
- Larger than most kudu shofars, this remarkable shofar is ideal for communal use in the synagogue during the High Holiday period.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Size: 44" - 46" / 112cm - 117cm (measured lengthwise around the curves)
Awaken your soul this Rosh Hashanah with the striking sound of this spectacular large shofar! This magnificent natural shofar is made from a kudu (antelope) horn in the tradition of Yemenite Jews. With an awe-inspiring sound, the shofar is used during the High Holiday period, calling us to look inward and make amends for the wrongs we have committed. Larger than regular kudu shofars, this exceptionally unique shofar is ideal for communal use in the synagogue.
Please Note: Shofars are a natural product and may therefore come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.