Shraga Landesman Mezuzah
The Mezuzah is affixed to all the doorposts of a Jewish home (except for the bathroom) as a reminder of the covenant between G-d and the Jewish People. Affixing a Mezuzah is a biblical commandment, and we have a wide range of mezuzahs to allow you to fulfill this commandment in beautiful and elegant style.
You can read more about our full range of mezuzahs here.
Replicas Endorsed by the Israel Museum
We carry mezuzahs whose designs are adaptations of Diaspora art objects. They come with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Museum as well as a short note explaining their historical significance. Check our catalog for available designs, which may include a replica of an Esther Scroll case from 19th century Poland or a Bible binding from 17th century Germany.
Finally, we have a special line of Marc Chagall Mezuzah cases. Marc Chagall was a twentieth-century art titan, claimed by Russian, French, and Jewish culture. Twelve different Mezuzah case designs commemorate the twelve Chagall stained glass windows at the Hadassah Medical School Synagogue in Jerusalem, one window for each of the twelve tribes of Israel. The Mezuzah case is 24K gold plated bronze, and each one has a replica of Chagall's signature. This product ships in a deluxe gift case with a certificate of authenticity.
With a multitude of designs crafted in the finest sterling silver by the talents of legendary silversmithing giants Hazorfim and Nadav Art, if luxury is what you’re looking for, then you’ve found it here with our stunning selection of incredible sterling silver mezuzah cases!
Designs from Contemporary Israeli Artists
We have a number of Mezuzah cases from well-known Israeli artists, including Yair Emanuel, Avner Agayof, Dorit Judaica, Shraga Landesman, and Old Jaffa-based workshop Adina Plastelina. Yair Emanuel offers a variety of Mezuzah cases, ones decorated with Old Jerusalem scenes of wooden veneer inlay, as well as hand-painted wooden cases, decorated with motifs like the seven species of Israel. Avner Agayof offers a striking series of ultra-modern mezuzah cases made of anodized aluminum. There are several Shraga Landesman designs, all made of nickel silver and all portraying abstracted animals, including gazelles, doves and a partridge. Old Jaffa-based workshop Adina Plastelina has made a series of spectacular Mezuzah cases using polymer clay to create a millefiore motif, while Dorit Judaica utilizes her unique perspective to offer incredible designs of immense beauty. In short, we have no doubt that no matter what you are looking for, you will find it right here!
- Shraga Landesman Brass Green Dove Mezuzah Case with Shin$89.99 $59.99
- Shraga Landesman Brass Olive Branch Mezuzah Case with Dove$269.00 $179.00
- Shraga Landesman Brass Shalom Mezuzah$79.99 $54.99
- Shraga Landesman Mezuzah - Pomegranates$99.00 $59.99
- Shraga Landesman Aluminum Shalom Mezuzah$59.99 $44.99
- Shraga Landesman Hamsa Turquoise Copper Mezuzah Case$194.00 $129.00
- Shraga Landesman Hamsa Mezuzah Case$194.00 $129.00
- Shraga Landesman Mezuzah - Palm Tree$99.00 $59.99
- Shraga Landesman Mezuzah - Flowers$99.00 $59.99
- Doves Mezuzah with Perspex Background. Variety of Colors$99.00 $69.99
- Doves Mezuzah with Wood Background. Variety of Colors$99.00 $69.99
- Shraga Landesman Anodized Aluminum Mezuzah - Cyclamen$99.00 $59.99
- Shraga Landesman Mezuzah - Wheat$99.00 $59.99
- Shraga Landesman Mezuzah - Menorah$149.99 $99.00
- Shraga Landesman Wooden Hamsa Mezuzah Case$164.00 $109.00