Danon Jerusalem Travel Candlestick Carrier
Want to keep your Shabbat candles safe and sound when traveling? We have the perfect item for you:
- This beautiful silver-plated pewter box displays a depiction of Jerusalem on the outside while the interior features two Star of David-decorated pods to place the candles and the first verse of the classic Shabbat song Lecha Dodi.
- Made by Danon Ltd. a leading Israeli designer of jewelry and Judaica.
- Whether a practical treat for yourself, or a gift for a special lady in honor of a special occasion, this Travel Candlestick Carrier will spread the light of Shabbat for years to come.
- Buy 2 for $57.60 each and save 10%
- Buy 3 for $51.20 each and save 20%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Silver Plated Pewter
Size of closed box: 9 cm / 3.5"
Lighten up your Sabbath, holidays, or special any occasion with this travel candlestick carrier. Beautifully made, the lid of this carrier is decorated with an intricate depiction of the Holy City of Jerusalem, including the Montefiore Windmill, Western Wall, Tower of David and other iconic sites. The inside of the carrier boasts two Stars of David while the inside of the lid is inscribed with the Hebrew text of the traditional Shabbat night prayer, Lecha Dodi. A must-have for anyone who loves to travel.
Danon ltd, established in 1975 as a small workshop for jewelry manufacturing, is today synonymous with original and fashionable Israeli-made designs. Combining advanced technologies with a uniquely creative spirit, these works of art are showcased at some of the world's leading shops, boutiques and design houses.