Kneidelach (Matzo Balls) Mix
Brand: Grocery Store
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Kosher Parve for Passover
Net Weight: 130 g. / 4.59 oz.
2 sachets (2 x 65 g / 2 x 2.29 oz.)
Makes 30 Matzo balls (approx.)
Now you too can make matzo ball soup in your own kitchen!
Kneidelach, also known as matzo balls, are among the most quintessential Jewish foods. A kind of dumpling, they are commonly served in soup (especially clear broth) on Passover and year round. Children and adults alike love the taste and texture. and they are also very filling. Bursting with flavor, matzo ball soup is perfect as a first course or even as an entire meal.
1) Mix together two eggs. After, gently stir in one sachet.
2) Let this mixture stand for five minutes.
3) Wet your hands and shape matzo balls.
4) Add matzo balls to either boiling soup or boiling water for seven minutes.
5) Enjoy the delicious matzo balls with your friends and family.
Ingredients: Matzo flour (contains gluten), vegetable oil (hydrogenated), flavour enhancer (monosodium glutamate), salt, leavening agents, anticaking agent, spices, flavourings.