Goblet: Nickel and Engraved Spiral Crystal Kiddush Cup. Caesarea Arts
Height: 5.5" / 14 cm
This is an absolutely unique and unprecedented new design that will make your Sabbath table shine like never before! The body of the cup is a solid conical nickel plated piece, gold plated on the inside surface. The base is made from near-lens quality crystal, engraved as an inward spiral on the bottom with the Hebrew text of the Sabbath kiddush. It can be clearly red through the crystal as you hold the goblet, turning kiddush into a whole new experience for you and your guests!
Caesarea Arts is a unique studio environment run by a husband and wife team in the historic and beautiful Israeli Mediterranean coastal town of Caesarea. Together they design and create some of the most unique and modern Judaica, home decor, and jewelry pieces being produced anywhere in the world.
- Premium Judaica Buying Guide
- Spring Jewish Wedding Gifts Buying Guide
- Winter Gifts Buying Guide
- Gifts For Mom Buying Guide
- Kiddush Cup Buying Guide
- Jewish Wedding Buying Guide
- Famous Israeli Artists
- Jewish Wedding Rings Buying Guide
- Wedding Registry Inspiration
- Ultimate Jewish Anniversary Gift Guide
- Rosh Hashanah Machzor Buying Guide
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- Challah Products Buying Guide
- IDF Gifts
- Brilliant Bat Mitzvah Gifts
- The Best Bar Mitzvah Gifts
- Gifts That Say "I Love You"
- Jewish Wedding Gifts Buying Guide
- Birth and Brit Milah Gifts
- Gorgeous Gifts for Her
- Great Gifts for Him
- Unique Gifts from Israel
- Rosh Hashanah Gifts for Kids
- Rosh Hashanah Gift Guide
- Pomegranate Gift Guide
- Great Gifts for a Happy Hanukkah!
- Yair Emanuel Buying Guide
- Tallit Buying Guide
- Shofar Buying Guide, Types Of Shofars
- Shopping for Shabbat
- 5 Tips for Shofar Shopping
THE WORLD’S BIGGEST JUDAICA STORE
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!