An ancient symbol and talisman, the hamsa hand shape has deep roots in both the Jewish and Islamic traditions. It has also been an immensely popular decorative motif for centuries, especially in Jewelry. Judaica webstore's selection of hamsa jewelry includes pendants, necklaces, bracelets and earrings in gold, silver, precious gems and much more.
A Look at Hamsa Jewelry
read here The Hamsa hand is a symbol recognized for warding off the evil eye. It appears in decorative items for the home, but can also give someone constant protection when it appears in Hamsa jewelry from the Judaica Webstore. The Hamsa hand is usually shown as a "palm open" figure, and is then decorated according to the wearer's preferences.
Hamsa jewelry can focus on the elegant and graceful form of the hand, such as a silver filigree Hamsa hand, but it might also be all about colorful gemstones. There are many kinds of Hamsa jewelry designs that fill the Hamsa form with precious or semi-precious stones and jewels. The most common colors used to accent Hamsa jewelry are red and turquoise because of their affiliation with Kabbalah, a form of mystical Judaism that emphasizes symbols and numbers.
You will find the Hamsa sign as the main form in a pendant, as a small charm for a bracelet, as the primary shape for earrings, and even as the clasp on a bracelet. It is also frequently partnered with symbols that are positioned in the "palm" of the hand. This is why you can so easily find a Hamsa hand with a Chai symbol, a Star of David, or even a Holy Name. You can even purchase small charms to dangle from watch bands, bracelets, and key chains too!
If you want to show your adherence to Kabbalah, Judaism, or other religious beliefs, you can find many kinds of Hamsa jewelry that will allow you to do so. The figures make wonderful gifts for travelers, graduates starting their new careers, and just as a thoughtful gift to a friend or family member. Whether you give it as a lovely symbol or as an actual talisman, it is a great choice and bound to become one of the recipient's favorites.
- Hamsa: 14K Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamonds & Gemstones$450.00 $299.00
- Sterling Silver and Opal Hamsa Necklace$89.00 $59.00
- 14K Gold Hamsa and Star of David Pendant with Diamonds$1,500.00 $879.00
- 14K Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamond Points$470.00 $259.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamond Evil Eye - Small$500.00 $349.00
- 14K Gold Diamond Hamsa Pendant with Pink and Blue Sapphire Evil Eye$2,699.00 $1,799.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Stud Earrings with Diamond Stones$400.00 $249.00
- Red String Hamsa Bracelet$44.99 $29.99
- Indented 14K White Gold Hamsa with Diamonds Pendant$400.00 $260.00
- Traveler’s Prayer Onyx Hamsa 14K Gold Necklace (Hebrew)$374.00 $249.00
- 14K Gold Two-Tone Hamsa Diamond Necklace$550.00 $350.00
- 14K Gold Hamsa & Diamond Evil Eye Pendant$990.00 $629.00
- 14K White Gold Hamsa Pendant with 54 Diamonds$1,200.00 $739.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Pendant with 54 Diamonds$1,400.00 $739.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Peace Hamsa Necklace with Kyanite Stone$134.00 $89.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Hamsa Pendant with Fresh Water Pearl$89.99 $59.99
- 925 Sterling Silver Hamsa Necklace with Amber Stone$89.99 $54.99
- 14K Gold Hamsa Love Heart Pendant with Diamonds & Blue Enamel$599.00 $399.00
- Sterling Silver Decorative Hamsa Bead Charm$59.99 $39.99
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Hamsa Necklace with Diamonds$600.00 $399.00
- Silver Hamsa Necklace with Jerusalem Motif & Marcasite$79.99 $49.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa and Evil Eye Pendant with Black and White Diamonds$3,800.00 $2,490.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamond Evil Eye - Large$700.00 $489.00
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Blue Opal$329.00 $219.00
- 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa Pendant$2,999.00 $1,899.00
- Silver Hamsa Necklace with Chai and Opalite Mosaic$69.00 $44.00