Israeli Jewelry Designers
Now you can browse Judaica Webstore's extensive selection of beautiful Israeli jewelry by some of the best known and most popular designers working in the field today. Take a look around; you'll be happy you did!
Inexpensive Necklaces and Bracelets in a Fashionable Array of Styles and Colors
Whether you're purchasing a necklace for yourself to complement your wardrobe, or you're selecting a lovely bracelet for the young woman in your life,Judaica Webstore offers a large line of jewelry in a variety of styles and colors. This line of jewelry is inexpensive and features both Jewish-themed designs as well as designs that are culturally neutral.
For Young Ladies
Perhaps you have a young lady in mind for whom you'd like to purchase a simple gift, one that will encourage Jewish values, one that she'll have fun wearing, and most importantly, one that is appropriately priced for someone who might still not be careful enough to wear anything too precious! There are bracelets and necklaces of freshwater pearls or crystal pearls with gold or silver plated charmsâ€“ you can choose between a hamsa, a chai or a Star of David.
There is also an extensive selection of informal, fun Kabalistic bracelets that bear silver or gold plated charms with one of the 72 names of G-d, meant to bring love and protection. These come in a variety of styles, as beaded creations, as a medley of leather straps, or as elegant red rope with gold-plated clasps.
There are also several eye bracelets that are meant to guard and protect. There is an eye of turquoise Swarovski crystals on braided cord, and one of diamond Swarovski crystals on silver-plated chain. The Swarovski diamond bracelet also comes as a necklace.
A More Refined Selection
For adults there is a large selection of AMARO jewelry. AMARO was founded in Tel Aviv by designer Irit Goffer-Sasson over 25 years ago. AMARO jewelry combines various motifs, colors and textures to achieve a bold, slightly bohemian look that can pass as either casual or formal.
Also appropriate for grownups are the stone Kabalistic bracelets. These modern pieces consist of polished round stone beads, available in black, red or turquoise, with a silver plaque featuring one of the Kabalistic names of G-d. The black and the turquoise invoke fruitfulness, while the red one offers protection.
- Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Bracelet (Torah Script Font)$110.00 $69.99
- 14K Yellow Gold and Blue Enamel Jewish Wedding Ring$600.00 $429.00
- Hamsa: 14K Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamonds & Gemstones$450.00 $299.00
- Eilat Stone and Silver Pear Necklace$129.00 $79.99
- My Soul Loves: Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight$199.00 $159.00
- Jerusalem City of Gold Necklace (Hebrew)$60.00 $39.99
- Silver and Gold Star of David Spinning Ring - Traveler's Psalm$180.00 $114.00
- Adina Plastelina Silver Heart Necklace - Variety of Colors$250.00 $169.00
- Star of David: 14K Gold & Lapis Lazuli Pendant$550.00 $354.00
- Silver and Gold Star of David Necklace - Priestly Blessing$149.00 $99.00
- Star of David Dove: 14K Gold Pendant with Diamond & Lapis Lazuli$650.00 $429.00
- Split Roman Glass and Silver Pomegranate Necklace$119.00 $89.99
- Eilat Stone and Silver Star of David Necklace$99.00 $74.99
- Eilat Stone and Silver Circle Earrings$69.00 $49.99
- Deluxe 14K Gold Block Star of David Pendant$2,000.00 $1,482.00
- 14K Gold Star of David with Chai Pendant$430.00 $310.00
- 14K Gold Pomegranate Pendant with Red Ruby Gemstones$670.00 $499.00
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Hamsa Necklace with Diamonds$600.00 $399.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Lion of Judah and Western Wall Ring$450.00 $389.00
- Land of Israel Cut Out 14K Gold and Diamond Pendant$180.00 $99.00
- 14K Gold Aba/Ima (Dad/Mom) Disk Pendant with Diamonds$1,400.00 $940.00
- 14K Gold Star of David & Heart with Diamonds$1,300.00 $879.00
- 14K Gold and Diamonds Three Dimensional Star of David Ball Pendant$3,600.00 $2,399.00