Israeli Jewelry Designers
Now you can browse Judaica Webstore's extensive selection of beautiful Israeli jewelry by some of the best known and most popular designers working in the field today. Take a look around; you'll be happy you did!
Inexpensive Necklaces and Bracelets in a Fashionable Array of Styles and Colors
Whether you're purchasing a necklace for yourself to complement your wardrobe, or you're selecting a lovely bracelet for the young woman in your life,Judaica Webstore offers a large line of jewelry in a variety of styles and colors. This line of jewelry is inexpensive and features both Jewish-themed designs as well as designs that are culturally neutral.
For Young Ladies
Perhaps you have a young lady in mind for whom you'd like to purchase a simple gift, one that will encourage Jewish values, one that she'll have fun wearing, and most importantly, one that is appropriately priced for someone who might still not be careful enough to wear anything too precious! There are bracelets and necklaces of freshwater pearls or crystal pearls with gold or silver plated charmsâ€“ you can choose between a hamsa, a chai or a Star of David.
There is also an extensive selection of informal, fun Kabalistic bracelets that bear silver or gold plated charms with one of the 72 names of G-d, meant to bring love and protection. These come in a variety of styles, as beaded creations, as a medley of leather straps, or as elegant red rope with gold-plated clasps.
There are also several eye bracelets that are meant to guard and protect. There is an eye of turquoise Swarovski crystals on braided cord, and one of diamond Swarovski crystals on silver-plated chain. The Swarovski diamond bracelet also comes as a necklace.
A More Refined Selection
For adults there is a large selection of AMARO jewelry. AMARO was founded in Tel Aviv by designer Irit Goffer-Sasson over 25 years ago. AMARO jewelry combines various motifs, colors and textures to achieve a bold, slightly bohemian look that can pass as either casual or formal.
Also appropriate for grownups are the stone Kabalistic bracelets. These modern pieces consist of polished round stone beads, available in black, red or turquoise, with a silver plaque featuring one of the Kabalistic names of G-d. The black and the turquoise invoke fruitfulness, while the red one offers protection.
- This Too Shall Pass: Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight$299.00 $199.00
- Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight - Shema Yisrael$299.00 $199.00
- My Soul Loves: Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight$299.00 $199.00
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Emerald$219.00 $174.00
- Large Eilat Stone and Silver Teadrop Necklace$299.00 $199.00
- 24K Gold Plated and Large Cubic Zirconia Necklace Micro-Inscribed with 24K Gold Heart and "I Love You" in 120 Languages$249.00 Special Price $154.80
- Woman of Valor: Silver and Gold Necklace with Pearl$239.00 $159.00
- Sterling Silver and Eilat Stone Filigree Necklace$269.00 $174.00
- 14K Gold Remember Jerusalem Pendant$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver and Basalt Mezuzah Necklace with Menorah$270.00 $189.00
- Sterling Silver Lion of Judah Ring with Western Wall Bricks$299.00 $199.00
- Gold Plated and Onyx Tablet Necklace for Men with Micro-Inscribed Star of David and Shema$229.00 Special Price $143.10
- 14K Gold Solid Land of Israel Pendant$290.00 $179.00
- 14K Gold Interlocking Star of David Pendant with 6 Diamonds$300.00 $199.00
- Rafael Jewelry Sterling Silver and Red Garnet Swirls Ring$269.00 $189.00
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Cubic Zirconia Stone Necklace$299.00 Special Price $179.10
- 925 Sterling Silver Hebrew Name Charm Bracelet$299.00 $199.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Ana Bekoach Hebrew Rings$269.00 $179.00
- Gold Plated Onyx Men's Psalm 67 Necklace with Micro-Inscribed Menorah and Star of David$239.00 Special Price $143.10
- Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight - Priestly Blessing$299.00 $199.00
- Woman of Valor: 14K Gold and Cubic Zirconia Necklace Micro-Inscribed with 24K Gold$299.00 Special Price $179.10