Israeli Jewelry Designers
Now you can browse Judaica Webstore's extensive selection of beautiful Israeli jewelry by some of the best known and most popular designers working in the field today. Take a look around; you'll be happy you did!
Inexpensive Necklaces and Bracelets in a Fashionable Array of Styles and Colors
Whether you're purchasing a necklace for yourself to complement your wardrobe, or you're selecting a lovely bracelet for the young woman in your life,Judaica Webstore offers a large line of jewelry in a variety of styles and colors. This line of jewelry is inexpensive and features both Jewish-themed designs as well as designs that are culturally neutral.
For Young Ladies
Perhaps you have a young lady in mind for whom you'd like to purchase a simple gift, one that will encourage Jewish values, one that she'll have fun wearing, and most importantly, one that is appropriately priced for someone who might still not be careful enough to wear anything too precious! There are bracelets and necklaces of freshwater pearls or crystal pearls with gold or silver plated charmsâ€“ you can choose between a hamsa, a chai or a Star of David.
There is also an extensive selection of informal, fun Kabalistic bracelets that bear silver or gold plated charms with one of the 72 names of G-d, meant to bring love and protection. These come in a variety of styles, as beaded creations, as a medley of leather straps, or as elegant red rope with gold-plated clasps.
There are also several eye bracelets that are meant to guard and protect. There is an eye of turquoise Swarovski crystals on braided cord, and one of diamond Swarovski crystals on silver-plated chain. The Swarovski diamond bracelet also comes as a necklace.
A More Refined Selection
For adults there is a large selection of AMARO jewelry. AMARO was founded in Tel Aviv by designer Irit Goffer-Sasson over 25 years ago. AMARO jewelry combines various motifs, colors and textures to achieve a bold, slightly bohemian look that can pass as either casual or formal.
Also appropriate for grownups are the stone Kabalistic bracelets. These modern pieces consist of polished round stone beads, available in black, red or turquoise, with a silver plaque featuring one of the Kabalistic names of G-d. The black and the turquoise invoke fruitfulness, while the red one offers protection.
- Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant with Hollow and God's Name$150.00 $94.00
- Seven Rings of Blessing Silver Necklace by Or Jewelry$140.00 $89.99
- Sterling Silver Shield Necklace by Or Jewelry$120.00 $79.99
- Three Squares Garnet Sterling Silver Ring$99.00 $69.00
- 72 Holy Names: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant$160.00 $99.00
- 72 Holy Names: Silver and Gold Star of David Ring$160.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver and Opal Hamsa Necklace$89.00 $59.00
- Roman Glass in Silver Hamsa Frame Necklace - Black Border$119.00 Special Price $76.49
- Beloved: Sterling Silver Round Necklace$159.00 $99.00
- Roman Glass and Silver Star of David Necklace$99.00 Special Price $67.46
- Eilat Stone and Silver Ball Earrings$99.00 $64.99
- Eilat Stone and Silver Pear Necklace$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Merkaba Star of David Necklace$89.99 $59.99
- Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Ring$159.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Necklace with Eilat Stone Star of David$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver "Hey" Disk Pendant with Priestly Blessing$120.00 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Necklace with Roman Glass Disk and Jerusalem Fingers$150.00 Special Price $89.10
- Sterling Silver Classic Shofar Necklace$119.00 $79.99
- Sterling Silver True Love Ring with Chrysoberyl Stone$149.00 $99.00
- Shema Yisrael: Leather and Sterling Silver Bracelet$120.00 $79.99
- Shema Israel: Oval Silver Pendant with Mezuzah$99.00 $69.99
- Gold Plated Hebrew/English Family Tree Disc Necklace$89.00 $59.99
- Marina Jewelry Sterling Silver Eilat Stone Reuleux Necklace$150.00 $99.00