One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- Ana Bekoach: Silver Kabbalah Dogtag Pendant with Star of David - Blessings$199.00 Special Price $102.60
- Porat Yosef: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Traveler's Prayer: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- 72 Holy Names: Silver Disk Kabbalah Star of David Pendant$169.00 Special Price $98.10
- 72 Holy Names: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant$160.00 Special Price $89.10
- 5 Hamsas: Multiple Pendant Silver & Leather Bracelet with Biblical Inscriptions and Turquoise Stone$140.00 Special Price $111.60
- Evil Eye: Sterling Silver & String Kabbalah Bracelet (Red or Black)$80.00 Special Price $53.99
- Healing: Sterling Silver & String Kabbalah Bracelet (Red or Black)$80.00 Special Price $53.99
- 72 Holy Names: Silver and Gold Star of David Ring$160.00 Special Price $89.10
- Silver Wheel Kabbalah Pendant with Gold Hamsa - 72 Holy Names$149.00 Special Price $89.10
- 3 Holy Names: Multiple Silver & Leather Kabbalah Bracelet$150.00 Special Price $111.60
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Emerald$219.00 $174.00
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet with Star of David and Hamsa (Variety of Colors)$199.00 Special Price $143.10
- Woman of Valor: Silver Wheel Pendant$59.99 Special Price $35.99
- Sterling Silver Merkaba Star of David Necklace$89.99 $59.99
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Circle Tree of Life Necklace$399.00 $269.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Evil Eye Hamsa Pendant$300.00 $199.00
- Eilat Stone Necklace with Sterling Silver Shaday$164.00 $109.00
- Sterling Silver True Love Ring with Chrysoberyl Stone$149.00 $99.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones$749.00 $499.00
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- Shema Yisrael: Leather and Sterling Silver Bracelet$120.00 Special Price $71.99
- 14K Gold Gilgal Hoshen Ring$1,575.00 $1,049.00
- 14K Gold Ya-Li Ani Ledodi Ring with Round Choshen$1,245.00 $829.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Ana Bekoach Hebrew Rings$269.00 $179.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Evil Eye Necklace with Citrine Beads$224.00 $149.00
- Priestly Blessing & Ana Bekoach: Black Leather and 2-Sided Silver Wheel Bracelet with Turquoise Stones$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Verses of Protection: Large Double Sided Disk Pendant with Raised Heh$120.00 Special Price $80.99