Judaica Webstore's Kabbalah rings are beautiful works of wearable art with added meaning and depth. The designs range from the traditional to the modern, and include Kabbalistic formulas for wealth, health, love, protection from the evil eye and more. They incorporate sterling silver, gold, and gems as well as some surprising materials even including leather.
Kabbalah Rings to Mark Special Important Dates
Our extraordinary selection of Kabbalah rings feature handsomely designed pieces replete with significance. Each ring is unique in meaning, bearing a special inscription meant to instruct and protect the wearer. These rings make an excellent gift for someone close to you who is embarking on a new chapter of his or her life. They also make a great gift for yourself to mark a renewed commitment to your faith.
Special Inscriptions for All Types of Concerns
Our Kabbalah rings come with a number of different inscriptions, including priestly blessings, traveler's blessings, the Schema Israel from Deuteronomy, blessings from Psalms, as well as different Kabbalastic names for G-d. The Divine names are segulahs for different types of protection. For example, Samech-Aleph-Lamed is meant to bring success and wealth, while Mem-Heh-Shin traditionally brings healing as well as protection against disease. Aleph-Lamed-Dalet brings the wearer protection against the evil eye.
A Variety of Designs - Silver, Gold and Gemstones
Our Kabbalah rings come in a variety of styles, including signet rings set with gems. Gemstones each have their own significance, so you may find a signet ring set with an onyx, which represents strength and balance, that also bears an inscription of the Divine name Samech-Aleph-Lamed. Gemstone options include the garnet, which is meant to bring success, and labradorite, which encourages clarity of purpose.
We also have a number of simple band Kabbalah rings. These include a number of rings where the inscription is applied to a second band that spins freely around the ring. In this way the entire traveler's prayer or the entire Ana Bekoach can be read without taking the ring off. Bands come in a variety of designs, in sterling silver or a combination of silver and gold. There are also black leather bands with a silver plate bearing the inscription.
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord$120.00 $79.99
- Sterling Silver Ring with Gold VeAhavta Plaque$140.00 $89.99
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00
- 14K Gold Noa Seven Blessings Ring with Square Garnet Stone$299.00 $179.00
- Sterling Silver Gamla Ring with Gold-Framed Garnet Stone$250.00 $169.00
- Silver and Onyx Lion of Judah Ring$140.00 $89.99
- Shema Yisrael: Sterling Silver and Leather Ring$90.00 $59.95
- Holy Names: Sterling Silver Star of David Ring with Onyx$130.00 $89.95
- Holy Names: Silver Double Spinning Ring$180.00 $144.00
- Holy Names: Silver & Gold Star of David Signet Ring with Onyx$180.00 $139.00
- 72 Holy Names: Silver and Gold Star of David Ring$140.00 $94.00
- 18K Gold and Sterling Silver Atlantis Ring - Protection$550.00 $499.00
- Spinning Seven Blessings Gold and Diamonds Wedding Ring$1,900.00 $1,559.00
- Sterling Silver Thin Ana Bekoach Ring with Garnet$75.00 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Aleph-Lamed-Daled Lace Ring$84.00 $54.99
- 9K Gold and Sterling Silver Ana Bekoach Ring$299.00 $199.00
- 18K Gold Plated and Onyx Lion of Judah Ring$150.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Secret of Love Five Metals Ring$120.00 $84.99
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones$600.00 $399.00
- Silver and Gold Ani Ledodi Ring with Onyx Center$450.00 $299.00
- 14K Gold Secret of Life Square Ring with Ruby Stones$500.00 $339.00
- 14K Gold and Turquoise Bat Sheva Ring$360.00 $239.00
- Sterling Silver Gamzu Squared Ring$360.00 $239.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Yemin Moshe Western Wall Ring with Onyx$450.00 $299.00
- Sterling Silver Gabriel Ring with 14K Gold Star of David$300.00 $199.00
- 14K Gold Evil Eye Ring with Sapphire and Diamond Stones$470.00 $339.00
- 14K Gold Gilgal Hoshen Ring$1,575.00 $1,049.00