Children Kiddush Cups
One of the iconic Judaica pieces, no Jewish home is complete without at least one kiddush cup. Every major Jewish Festival, as well as major lifcycle events including weddings and brit mila (circumcision) include blessings over wine, and a kiddush cup is indespesible!Over the centuries, countless styles have emerged, and to this day Jewish artists and artisans strive to create new and ever more beautiful designs. Below you will find a tremendous selection of the very best!
Remember This Day
As one of the focal points of the Sabbath, a handsome Kiddush cup can enhance your celebration. We offer traditional items that invoke the splendor and romance of the past, upscale items that speak of elegance and refinement, and artisanal items that change your family's traditional meal forever by introducing a new aesthetic.
Replicas Endorsed by the Israel Museum
We have several historical replica Kiddush cups, all of which come along with a certificate of authenticity from the Israel Museum in Jerusalem. We offer a sterling silver replica of a Kiddush cup from 17th century Augsburg, Germany, when Jews weren't allowed to join professional guilds and had their ritual objects fabricated by Christians. We also have a ten-sided, sterling silver Kiddush cup based on a 19th century Moroccan design. Also available is a sterling silver replica of an 18th century cup from Nuremberg.
An upscale array of Kiddush cups is available from world famous silversmithing shop Hazorfim. Hazorfim was founded in Israel in 1952 by top talents from Eastern Europe. Today you can find Hazorfim in the collections of royalty and presidents world wide. We offer cups with and without stems as well as multiple cup sets, in various motifs, all timeless designs and all in sterling silver. For a similar look that's more affordable, browse through our nickel-plated options, available in similar styles at a fraction of the price. Various saucers to complete your Sabbath service are available as well.
Another elegant and sumptuous option is our selection of enameled pewter cups, available in cups with and without stems or in six cup sets. All of these are decorated with 24K gold plating, beautifully colored enamel and jewels, depicting either an Old Jerusalem motif or a seven species of Israel motif.
We are proud to present a line of artisanal Kiddush cups. Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel has made beautiful wooden cups, with stems and without stems, or in six cup sets. Both the cups and their accompanying saucers are decorated with hand-painted motifs incorporating Old Jerusalem scenes and the seven species of Israel. Yair Emanuel also has a series of beautiful anodized aluminum Kiddush cups, available in bold contemporary color schemes, singularly with matching saucer or in sets of six, with a matching tray. Check out Lily Shohat's hand-painted glass Kiddush cups with matching saucers. Lily has revitalized familiar motifs with bright playful colors and embellished her works with metal plaques and jewels. Finally, we have several Kiddush cups from Avner Agayof, wrought in his signature hyper-minimalist style, in anodized aluminum.
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup with Pink Enamel$250.00 $174.00
- Yair Emanuel Hammered Nickel Children's Kiddush Cup - Silver with Colored Rings (Choice of Colors)$30.00 Special Price $17.99
- Good Boy Cup - Variety of Colors. Agayof Design$109.00 $74.95
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup - Good Boy$299.00 Special Price $152.10
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup with Enamel Yeled Tov$340.00 $184.00
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup with Yeled Tov and Enamel$199.00 $134.00
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup Enamel Bar/Bat Mitzvah$499.00 $324.00
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Yeled Tov Kiddush Cup$239.00 $144.00
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup - Good Girl$299.00 $169.00
- Nadav Art Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup with Yeled Tov$200.00 $139.00
- Good Girl Cup - Variety of Colors. Agayof Design$99.00 $74.99
- Nadav Art Good Girl Sterling Silver Kiddush Cup$300.00 $174.00