Call it what you want- Kippah, Yarmulke, the Jewish skullcap, these make an appearance on your head all day if you are orthodox, or at least when you go to synagogue and other Jewish events. Available in a variety of materials and colors, you’re bound to find the kippah you love. A Kippah is part of a timeless tradition to remind us of G-d's existence and spirituality, making wearing a kippah something meaningful to partake in. Take a look at our wonderful collection of Kippahs, we hope you enjoy!
The Kippah As A Public Proclamation of Faith
Originally worn as a head covering during worship, the kippah has become a symbol of humility to be worn at all times, a public acknowledgment that G-d is above us, as well as public proclamation of faith. We have a great selection of designs, from more formal designs to more casual, everyday kippahs. Our most formal offering is a white, satin kippah with a delicate Jerusalem theme embroidered in outline about the edge. It's a great choice for weddings or Bar Mitzvahs.
We also have a huge selection artisanal kippahs from Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel. These feature raw silk kippahs in a variety of colors with colorful Jerusalem motifs. Also available is a flower motif embroidered on raw silk in a variety of hues. Several of his kippahs are completely covered in tight embroidery, giving them an Eastern craft aesthetic. These include bird designs, as well as an old Jerusalem motifs, available in several colors. Emanuel also offers a series kippahs in which he has hand painted in gold. These include an Old Jerusalem motif, as well one with the symbols of the different Jewish tribes.
In addition to these, we have the standard knitted kippahs, available in a variety of colors. These can be monochrome or two-tone. They can also come with an embroidered Star of David.
- White Knitted Kippah – Chassidic Design$8.99 $5.99
- Knitted White Kippah with Green and Turquoise Border$29.00 $19.99
- Knitted White Kippah with Black, Gray and Blue Border$29.00 $19.99
- Knitted White Kippah with Brown and Black Designs$29.00 $19.99
- Knitted White Kippah with Shades of Brown$29.00 $19.99
- Large Knitted Solid Black Kippah$29.99 $19.99
- Crocheted Black Frik Kippah$29.00 $18.99
- Israeli Flag Denim Kippah$10.99 $6.99
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah – Blue$17.99 $11.99
- White Satin Jerusalem Tower of David Kippah$5.99 $3.99
- Yair Emanuel Star of David Kippah - Multicolored$17.99 $11.99
- Brown Velvet Kippah$4.99 $2.99
- Suede Israeli Army Kippah$12.00 $8.99
- Classic Black Sectioned Terylene Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- Yair Emanuel Embroidered Silk Kippah - Jerusalem White$19.99 $11.99
- Crocheted Green Frik Kippah with White Design$9.99 $6.99
- Knitted Nachman Kippah with Black Peyot - Red$13.99 $8.99
- Knitted Nachman Kippah with Black Peyot – Blue$13.99 $8.99
- Knitted Nachman Kippah with Black Peyot – Yellow$13.99 $8.99
- Knitted Nachman Kippah with Black Peyot - Green$13.99 $8.99
- Knitted Kippah - Na Nach Nachman – Blue$8.99 $5.99
- Beige Hand-Made Knit Kippah$22.99 $14.99
- Orange Basketball Hand-Made Knit Kippah$21.99 $14.99
- White Satin Silver Embroidered Star of David Kippah$11.99 $7.99
- Dark Blue Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99