Food from Israel
Check out our amazing selection of top kosher food from Israel! If you're looking for the taste of Israel, you've got all the ingredients for a delicious meal or party - main dishes, desserts, and snacks. It's all kosher, and all made in Israel! What better way to celebrate an upcoming simcha or holiday, than with food from Israel.
As with all other Jewish holidays, food plays an important role on Rosh Hashanah, socially, ritually, and traditionally. One of the best known and most beloved traditions is the eating of simanim (symbolic foods) at the evening meal. Each one is supposed to convey an aspect of blessing or fortune for the upcoming year. With that in mind, a number of decorative and practical simanim plates have been created to help you organize your feast, and to provide you with a memorable centerpiece for your table as well!
The best known of the simanim is an apple dipped in honey, to symbolize our wish for a sweet upcoming year. Judaica Web Store has literally dozens of honey dishes to beautify your festive table, including traditional, modern, and fun designs in sterling silver, crystal, wood, ceramic, enameled and jeweled pewter, and more. They can even provide the honey!
Of course, gifts of food are part of every Jewish holiday. Take a look at the great kosher gift baskets Judaica Web Store offers. You are guaranteed to make someone very happy with one of these deluxe collections of treats, most of which come in reusable collectible containers that will remain to remind your recipient of your kind thoughts long after the food has been eaten. And don't miss the selection of luxury chocolates by Max Brenner, the Israeli chocolate maker that's taking the world by storm!
- Lin's Farm Pure Honey from Wild Flowers 250 gr$14.00 $9.99
- Kneidl / Kneidlach$12.00 $9.99
- Osem Couscous. Medium Size 350 gr$8.99 $5.99
- Lin's Farm All-Natural "Israeli Delights" Gift Box$34.99 $24.99
- Lin's Farm Pure Honey in Glass Apple Dish$15.00 $10.99
- Lin's Farm Wild Flower Honey from the Jerusalem Hills$27.00 $19.99
- Israeli Pearl Couscous 3 Colors 500 gr$7.99 $4.99
- Lin’s Farm Wildflower Honey 220 gr$11.99 $7.99
- Elite Ground Roasted Turkish Coffee$15.00 $9.99
- Pure Israeli Wildflower Honey$20.00 $14.95
- Lin's Farm All-Natural Extra Virgin Olive Oil (250g)$21.00 $13.95
- Medium No-Cook Couscous with Oatmeal 330 gr$8.99 $5.99
- Lin’s Farm Pomegranate & Honey Sauce 320 gr$17.99 $11.99
- Elite BAZOOKA JOE Bubble Gum$7.00 $4.99
- Elite Mini Mix Bars (390 gr)$20.00 $11.95
- Hashachar Chocolate Flavoured Spread - Dairy$8.00 $5.99
- Roasted and Salted Sunflower Seeds$6.00 $3.99
- Roasted and Salted Watermelon Seeds$9.99 $6.99
- Unrefined Tehina 100% Whole Sesame$14.00 $8.95
- Box of 10 Halva Portions - Mixed Flavor Bars$12.00 $8.50
- Vanilla Halva with Cocoa Nibs 350g$15.00 $9.99
- Chocolate and Vanilla Halva 350g$15.00 $9.99
- 2 Elite Milk (Red Cow) SUGAR-FREE Bars of Chocolate$14.00 $8.99
- Wissotzky Pomegranate Tea Bags$12.95 $8.99
- Elite Box of Milk Chocolates with Blessings$11.99 $7.99
- Pargiyot Poultry Spice Blend$8.00 $5.99
- 3 Osem Falafel flavoured Bissli (large)$15.00 $10.95