Silver Pomegranate Kabbalah Pendant (Different Segulas)
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
925 Sterling Silver
Size: 0.79" X 1" / 2 X 2.5 cm
Each of the Kabbalistic three letter names carries a different segula (charm or power):
1. Samech - Aleph - Lamed; it is said to offer the wearer protection and a segula for wealth.
2. Shin - Aleph - Heh, which carries the segula (charm) for finding your perfect soulmate.
3. Aleph - Lamed - Dalet. It is said to be a segula (charm) for protection from the evil eye.
4. Mem - Heh - Shin; it is said to offer the wearer healing and protection against disease.
5. Kaf - Lamed - Yud: Fertility.
A classic Jewish decorative motif, the pomegranate has been grown for thousands of years in the Mediterranean region, and is referenced throughout the Bible as one of the 7 species native to the Land of Israel. In addition, the pomegranate has some of the deepest and richest symbolism in Judaism as its many seeds symbolize the abundance of righteousness, prosperity and wisdom.
A sterling silver chain in your choice of length is available for an additional fee.
The pendant is suitable for men or women.
Studio Golan produces exquisite sterling silver and gold jewelry. The magnificent craftsmanship of each hand made piece harnesses the ancient wisdom of filigree jewelry making, while the rich designs reflect the spiritual journey of the artist himself. The result is a rare fusion of authentic Eastern and Western influences, permeated with the soulful light of Jewish and Kabbalistic prayers, blessings, names and symbols, providing the wearer with not only physical beauty, but spiritual protection as well.