Armenian Ceramics Holiday Essentials Gift Set
Buy this gift set and get the products in a deluxe gift box for FREE!!!
Enrich your festive Shabbat and holiday celebrations with this amazing gift set from Armenian Ceramics:
- This set includes a ceramic honey bowl, ceramic decorative pomegranate, ceramic Kiddush cup and a 60 g jar of wildflower honey.
- The perfect way to connect your celebrations to the Land of Israel.
- No matter where you are, the perfect way to take your family's festive celebrations to the next level.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
This year, enrich your family's festive celebration of Shabbat and the holidays with this fantastic gift set from Armenian Ceramics. Arriving in a FREE deluxe gift box, this set includes:
1) Armenian Ceramics Floral Sugar and Honey Bowl (AG-13SB-L)
2) Armenian Ceramics Ceramic Pomegranate With Floral Design (AG-POM-01-M)
3) Armenian Ceramics Kiddush Cup (AG-CUP)
4) Lin's Farm Wildflower Honey (LI-SH-60)
1) Armenian Ceramics Floral Sugar and Honey Bowl
Size: 3.5" x 4.7" / 9 cm x 12 cm
The perfect addition to your dining table, this ceramic honey dish is hand painted with a beautiful colorful floral design.
2) Armenian Ceramics Ceramic Pomegranate With Floral Design
Height: 13 cm / 5.12"
Made from ceramic, this colorful pomegranate decoration is adorned with a floral design and will make a terrific addition to your home decor.
3) Armenian Ceramics Kiddush Cup
Height: 5.3" / 13.5 cm
Decorated with a floral design surrounding the Hebrew words "Borei Peri HaGefen" (Who Creates the Fruit of theVine), this Kiddush cup is perfect for use on both Shabbat and the holidays.
4) Lin's Farm Wildflower Honey
60 / 2.1 oz
For a sweet new year, this delicious honey is made from wildflowers that are locally grown in the Land of Israel.
Whether you are sending it to friends and family or using it at your own festive celebrations, this gift set is one that you will enjoy for many years to come.