One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Emerald$219.00 $174.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Ana Bekoach Hebrew Rings$269.00 Special Price $161.10
- 14K Yellow Gold Evil Eye Hamsa Pendant$300.00 $199.00
- For He will Give His Angels Five Metals Pendant$279.00 $189.00
- Tikun Klali Key Kabbalah Pendant with an Inside Rotating Coin$249.00 $164.00
- Gold and Silver Hamsa Necklace - Priestly Blessing$289.00 $189.00
- The Secret of Love 14K Gold Ring$299.00 $199.00
- Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight - Kabbalistic Names$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Hamsa and Angel Names Necklace$269.00 $179.00
- 5 Metals Tikkun Chava Necklace (Eve's Tikkun)$279.00 $184.00
- 14K Gold Noa Seven Blessings Ring with Square Garnet Stone$299.00 $179.00
- Sterling Silver Gamla Ring with Gold-Framed Garnet Stone$250.00 $169.00
- Hinged Sterling Silver Bracelet - Kabbalah$229.00 $169.00
- Silver and Gold Uriel Key Necklace$299.00 $189.00
- Silver and Gold Wheel Necklace - Ana Bekoach$249.00 $169.00
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Ruby Stone$219.00 $174.00
- Silver and Gold Kabbalah Heart Necklace$249.00 $169.00
- Love and Protection: Gold Heart and Crown Necklace$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver Gabriel Ring with 14K Gold Star of David$300.00 $199.00
- 5 Metals Tikkun Chava Key Kabbalah Necklace (Eve's Tikkun)$219.00 $179.00
- Adina Plastelina Hamsa and Evil Eye Gold Plated Adjustable Ring$230.00 $159.00
- Silver and Gold Necklace - Tikkun Chava (Eve's Tikkun)$229.00 $159.00
- Angels' Names: Silver, Gold & Labradorite Kabbalah Necklace$249.00 $199.00
- Gold and Silver Star of David Kabbalah Necklace$220.00 $187.00
- Silver and Gold Wheel Necklace - Traveler's Prayer$199.00 $179.00