Judaica Webstore's Kabbalah rings are beautiful works of wearable art with added meaning and depth. The designs range from the traditional to the modern, and include Kabbalistic formulas for wealth, health, love, protection from the evil eye and more. They incorporate sterling silver, gold, and gems as well as some surprising materials even including leather.
Kabbalah Rings to Mark Special Important Dates
Our extraordinary selection of Kabbalah rings feature handsomely designed pieces replete with significance. Each ring is unique in meaning, bearing a special inscription meant to instruct and protect the wearer. These rings make an excellent gift for someone close to you who is embarking on a new chapter of his or her life. They also make a great gift for yourself to mark a renewed commitment to your faith.
Special Inscriptions for All Types of Concerns
Our Kabbalah rings come with a number of different inscriptions, including priestly blessings, traveler's blessings, the Schema Israel from Deuteronomy, blessings from Psalms, as well as different Kabbalastic names for G-d. The Divine names are segulahs for different types of protection. For example, Samech-Aleph-Lamed is meant to bring success and wealth, while Mem-Heh-Shin traditionally brings healing as well as protection against disease. Aleph-Lamed-Dalet brings the wearer protection against the evil eye.
A Variety of Designs - Silver, Gold and Gemstones
Our Kabbalah rings come in a variety of styles, including signet rings set with gems. Gemstones each have their own significance, so you may find a signet ring set with an onyx, which represents strength and balance, that also bears an inscription of the Divine name Samech-Aleph-Lamed. Gemstone options include the garnet, which is meant to bring success, and labradorite, which encourages clarity of purpose.
We also have a number of simple band Kabbalah rings. These include a number of rings where the inscription is applied to a second band that spins freely around the ring. In this way the entire traveler's prayer or the entire Ana Bekoach can be read without taking the ring off. Bands come in a variety of designs, in sterling silver or a combination of silver and gold. There are also black leather bands with a silver plate bearing the inscription.
- Sterling Silver Ring with 14K Gold Love (Ve-Ahavta) Plaque$160.00 $99.00
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord$149.00 $99.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones$749.00 $499.00
- The Secret of Love 14K Gold Ring$299.00 $199.00
- 14K Gold Gilgal Hoshen Ring$1,575.00 $1,049.00
- Spinning Seven Blessings 14K Gold and Diamonds Wedding Ring$2,999.00 $1,999.00
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00
- Silver, Gold & Turquoise Stone Kabbalah Ring - Wealth$349.00 $239.00
- Seven Blessings Silver & Gold Spinning Jewish Wedding Ring$400.00 $259.00
- 14K Gold Infinite Wisdom Hoshen Infinity Ring$599.00 $429.00
- 14K Gold Noa Seven Blessings Ring with Square Garnet Stone$299.00 $179.00
- 72 Holy Names: Silver and Gold Star of David Ring$160.00 $99.00
- 18K Gold and Sterling Silver Atlantis Ring - Protection$749.00 $499.00
- Sterling Silver Gamla Ring with Gold-Framed Garnet Stone$250.00 $169.00
- Ana Bekoach: Silver & Gold Triple Spinning Kabbalah Ring$299.00 $229.00
- Holy Names: Sterling Silver Star of David Ring with Onyx$130.00 $89.95
- Silver and Gold Kabbalistic Names Ring$140.00 $89.95
- Ani LeDodi: Silver and Gold Kabbalah Ring$250.00 $229.00
- Holy Names: Silver Double Spinning Ring$180.00 $144.00
- Holy Names: Silver & Gold Star of David Signet Ring with Onyx$180.00 $139.00
- Healing: Silver, Gold & Onyx Five Metals Kabbalah Ring$260.00 $234.00
- Sterling Silver Samech-Aleph-Lamed Kabbalah Ring$99.00 $64.99
- Sterling Silver Secret of Love Five Metals Ring$120.00 $84.99
- Sterling Silver Aleph-Lamed-Daled Lace Ring$84.00 $54.99
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- Sterling Silver Gamzu Squared Ring$360.00 $239.00