The tallit (prayer shawl) is one of Judaism’s most recognizable emblems. The simple fringed cloth permeates Judaism: it epitomizes the synagogue experience, served as the original chuppah (marriage canopy), and even inspired the flag of the modern State of Israel. Be part of the chain of tradition with our extraordinary selection of tallitot! It includes traditional, kosher-certified wool shawls, lighter cotton designs, and a stunning array of artistic tallitot.
You can learn more about finding the perfect tallit here.
- Galilee Silk Blue and White Wool Tallit$359.00 Special Price $215.10
- Galilee Silks Modern Blue Star of David Wool Tallit$374.00 Special Price $224.10
- Galilee Silks Bordeaux Star of David Tallit$374.00 Special Price $224.10
- Galilee Silks Dark Blue & Silver Stripes Wool Tallit$399.00 Special Price $237.60
- Galilee Silk Jerusalem Embroidered Wool Tallit$381.00 Special Price $228.60
- Galilee Silks Dark Blue with Light Blue & Purple Pattern Wool Tallit$399.00 Special Price $237.60
- Galilee Silks Dark Panel & Stripes Wool Tallit$399.00 Special Price $237.60
- Galilee Silks Stone Stripes Tallit with Damascus Silk$399.00 Special Price $237.60
- Galilee Silks Black Roses Silk Tallit for Women$344.00 Special Price $206.10
- Galilee Silk Star of David Tallit for Women – Pink$369.00 Special Price $224.10
- Galilee Silk Lilac Dawn Tallit for Women$369.00 Special Price $224.10