DIY David's Citadel Paint by Numbers - Painting Kit for Kids & Adults
Create a breathtaking masterpiece with this DIY paint by numbers stencil on canvas featuring David's Citadel Tower in Jerusalem's Old City:
- Featuring high-quality, environmentally friendly materials, this kit includes a paint-by-number canvas that will look like a striking view of David's Citadel when you are done painting it!
- A wonderful display of creativity and a great addition to your home decor, you'll cherish your unique creation for years to come.
- Will make a great gift for any special occasion, as well as a fun family activity!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Size: 40 x 50 cm / 15.7" x 19.7"
This kit includes:
- 6 brushes in 3 different sizes
- Environmentally friendly acrylic paints
- Two hanging triangles
Bring the stunning beauty of Jerusalem's Old City into your home with this DIY paint by numbers stencil on canvas featuring David's Citadel Tower. With high-quality acrylic paints and six brushes in three different sizes, you can create your own unique masterpiece to hang in any room of your home. The environmentally friendly materials makethis kit an excellent choice for eco-conscious artists, and it also includes hanging triangles to make it easy to display your artwork. Don't forget the special varnish that will keep your painting of David's Citadel looking bright and vivid for years to come.
Whether you're a beginner or an advanced artist, this DIY Painting kit is perfect for anyone looking for a fun and rewarding project. With easy-to-follow instructions and all the materials you need, you'll be on your way to creating a beautiful and meaningful work of art in no time. Order your kit today and let your creativity soar!
The original painting that this wonderful kit presents is by Israeli artist Tamar Zeitlin. Her colorful and inspiring works highlight her unique journey and her passion for life, love and nature. Zeitlin also has a focus on Jewish art, in which she found her passion for painting.