Israeli Jewelry Designers
Now you can browse Judaica Webstore's extensive selection of beautiful Israeli jewelry by some of the best known and most popular designers working in the field today. Take a look around; you'll be happy you did!
Inexpensive Necklaces and Bracelets in a Fashionable Array of Styles and Colors
Whether you're purchasing a necklace for yourself to complement your wardrobe, or you're selecting a lovely bracelet for the young woman in your life,Judaica Webstore offers a large line of jewelry in a variety of styles and colors. This line of jewelry is inexpensive and features both Jewish-themed designs as well as designs that are culturally neutral.
For Young Ladies
Perhaps you have a young lady in mind for whom you'd like to purchase a simple gift, one that will encourage Jewish values, one that she'll have fun wearing, and most importantly, one that is appropriately priced for someone who might still not be careful enough to wear anything too precious! There are bracelets and necklaces of freshwater pearls or crystal pearls with gold or silver plated charmsâ€“ you can choose between a hamsa, a chai or a Star of David.
There is also an extensive selection of informal, fun Kabalistic bracelets that bear silver or gold plated charms with one of the 72 names of G-d, meant to bring love and protection. These come in a variety of styles, as beaded creations, as a medley of leather straps, or as elegant red rope with gold-plated clasps.
There are also several eye bracelets that are meant to guard and protect. There is an eye of turquoise Swarovski crystals on braided cord, and one of diamond Swarovski crystals on silver-plated chain. The Swarovski diamond bracelet also comes as a necklace.
A More Refined Selection
For adults there is a large selection of AMARO jewelry. AMARO was founded in Tel Aviv by designer Irit Goffer-Sasson over 25 years ago. AMARO jewelry combines various motifs, colors and textures to achieve a bold, slightly bohemian look that can pass as either casual or formal.
Also appropriate for grownups are the stone Kabalistic bracelets. These modern pieces consist of polished round stone beads, available in black, red or turquoise, with a silver plaque featuring one of the Kabalistic names of G-d. The black and the turquoise invoke fruitfulness, while the red one offers protection.
- Jerusalem: 14K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant$450.00 $239.00
- Sterling Silver Creation of the World Bracelet$399.00 $239.00
- 14K Gold Chai Pendant$329.00 $219.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Stud Earrings with Diamond Stones$400.00 $249.00
- Three Pomegranates Shekel Coin Cufflinks with Sapphire Stones$359.00 $249.00
- Traveler’s Prayer Onyx Hamsa 14K Gold Necklace (Hebrew)$374.00 Special Price $224.10
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Circle Tree of Life Necklace$399.00 $269.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Ripple Star of David with Cutout Star Center$350.00 $219.00
- Rafael Jewelry Ani Ledodi 14K Gold Pendant$329.00 $219.00
- 925 Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Eshet Chayil Ring$374.00 $249.00
- Ana Bekoach 925 Sterling Silver and Onyx Stone Circular Necklace with 24K Gold Inscription$359.00 Special Price $215.10
- Shema Yisrael 925 Sterling Silver and Onyx Stone Circular Necklace with 24K Gold Inscription$359.00 Special Price $215.10
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Blue Opal$329.00 $219.00
- Jerusalem: 14K White Gold Star of David Pendant$450.00 $239.00
- Sterling Silver with Red and Yellow Gold Harp Ring$299.00 $249.00
- 14K Gold Western Wall Chai Pendant$299.00 $219.00
- 14K Gold Concave Star of David Pendant-Small$299.00 $209.00
- 14K Gold and Turquoise Bat Sheva Ring$360.00 $239.00
- 14K Gold 3 Charm Pendants - Hamsa, Star of David, Menorah$399.00 $249.00
- 14K White Gold Hamsa Stud Earrings with Diamond Stones$400.00 $249.00
- 14K Gold Spiral Star of David Pendant$344.00 $229.00
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Roman Glass Ring$349.00 $219.00