Jerusalem Old City Hand Painted Kudu Shofar
Call Jerusalem your home with this elegant hand painted shofar:
- Adorned with the famous Tower of David and Montefiore windmill of the Old City on a sleek black finish.
- Hand-painted with a stunning Jerusalem stone motif and the word Jerusalem in English towards the mouthpiece.
- Comes with a travel bag and standing case at an additional fee, to have both while on-the-go and as home decor!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Length: 101.6 cm / 40"+
Magnificently unique, this kudu shofar is hand-painted by a local Israeli artist, making it the perfect meaningful gift to give someone you love! Flaunting a stunning illustration of elements from Jerusalem’s old city such as the Montefiore Windmill and the walls surrounding the old city, next to them is written in a graceful script the word ‘Jerusalem’ in English. Add a piece of Jerusalem to your home décor with this striking shofar!
This item is hand-painted therefore the item you receive may not look precisely like the image shown above. Shofars are an organic product, so their exact coloring and length may be slightly different to that pictured.
This item is custom-made according to your specific order. Please allow up to 21 business days from the date of purchase before the item is shipped.
Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.