Jerusalem with Star of David and Menorah Hand Painted Kudu Shofar
Brighten your space like never before with this stunning, elegant shofar:
- Hand painted with an elegant view of the tower of David with the word Jerusalem in swift gold letters across the center.
- Contains beautiful motifs that include the Star of David and a menorah on an elongated, curved finish.
- Unbelievably gorgeous piece that will illuminate your home for years to come!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Length: 101.6 cm / 40"+
Vibrant and unique, this astounding shofar was hand-painted by a local Israeli artist, making it one you’ll enjoy for years to come! Adorned with a gorgeous bright depiction of Jerusalem around its center, this masterpiece has the word ‘Jerusalem’ written along with it in elegant English script. With a white band around its end, on it is painted in a golden color menorah as well as a Star of David. Complete with a delicate off-white theme, this masterful shofar will make the perfect gift for someone you hold dear to your heart!
Please Note: Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.
Please note: This item is custom-made according to your specific order. Please allow up to 21 business days from the date of purchase before the item is shipped.