18K Gold Jewish Jewelry
For the most luxurious look and feel, 18K gold Jewish jewelry has the very best options with precious and semi-precious stones. With all the traditional and iconic Jewish symbols available as necklaces, bracelets, rings in both white and yellow gold, you’ll be sure to find your favorite symbol of Judaism. Israeli artists have worked hard to create these dazzling timeless pieces that will earn you hundreds of compliments.
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- Hammered Star of David 18K Yellow Gold Necklace$1,499.00 $999.00
- 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa Pendant$2,999.00 $1,899.00
- 18K Brushed Yellow Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$1,900.00 $1,269.00
- Rafael Jewelry Contemporary Star of David 18K Gold Diamond Necklace$1,499.00 $999.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Pomegranate Pendant$1,890.00 $1,624.00
- 18K Gold Hamsa Necklace with Diamond Eye$360.00 $239.00
- 18K Gold Ahava Necklace with Diamonds$3,499.00 $2,899.00
- 18K Rose Gold Tree of Life Pendant with Diamonds & Ruby Stones$2,499.00 $1,999.00
- 18K Gold Shema Yisrael Flame Pendant with Diamonds$7,499.00 $6,599.00
- 18K Gold Shema Yisrael Circular Pendant with Diamond Border$6,499.00 $5,399.00
- 18K Gold Jerusalem Mezuzah Pendant with Diamonds$6,999.00 $4,699.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Dove and Ruby$2,970.00 $1,979.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamond Points and Ruby Evil Eye$1,760.00 $1,169.00
- Rafael Jewelry Interlocked Star of David 18K White Gold Diamond Pendant$2,500.00 $1,599.00
- 18K Gold Sea of Diamonds Chai Pendant$2,100.00 $1,760.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Contemporary Star of David Pendant with Diamond$1,500.00 $1,099.00
- 18K Yellow and White Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Cut Out$2,490.00 $1,659.00
- 18K Gold Slanted Star of David Pendant with Diamond Chai$1,499.00 $949.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Dove of Peace$2,000.00 $1,359.00
- Rafael Jewelry Modern Star of David 18K Gold Diamond and Sapphire Necklace$1,799.00 $1,199.00
- 18K Gold and Sterling Silver Atlantis Ring - Protection$749.00 $499.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Star of Jerusalem Pendant$1,500.00 $1,299.00
- 18K Yellow Gold and Diamond Star of David Pendant with Montefiore Windmill$4,300.00 $2,874.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Shin$5,399.00 $3,589.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa with Old Jerusalem Motif Pendant$2,700.00 $2,400.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Star of David Pendant$1,200.00 $876.00
- 18K Gold Eye and Diamond Evil Eye Pendant with Ruby$1,020.00 $850.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold Multi-Dimensional Jerusalem Motif Ring with Diamonds$12,500.00 $8,999.00
- 18K White and Yellow Gold Rotating Three Circles Diamond Ring$5,999.00 $3,999.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa Pendant$1,350.00 $899.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Interlocking Star of David Pendant$2,800.00 $2,500.00
- 18K White Gold Menorah Pendant with Diamonds and Sapphire Stones$3,900.00 $2,730.00
- 18K White Gold Double Sided Star of David Pendant$5,999.00 $3,999.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Diamond Chai Star of David Pendant$3,540.00 $2,360.00
- 18K Gold Diamond-Studded Customizable Initial Necklace (Hebrew/English)$2,999.00 $1,999.00