Diamond Jewish Jewelry
Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about: Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- 14K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Blue Enamel and Diamond$220.00 Special Price $134.10
- Blue Enamel and 14K Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$800.00 Special Price $441.00
- Hamsa: 14K Gold Filigree Pendant with Diamonds & Gemstones$450.00 $299.00
- Large Blue Enamel and 14K Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$1,400.00 Special Price $764.10
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold White Diamond Necklace$239.00 Special Price $134.10
- 14K Yellow Gold Hamsa Stud Earrings with Diamond Stones$400.00 Special Price $224.10
- 14K Yellow Gold Chai Pendant with Diamonds$690.00 Special Price $396.00
- 14K Yellow Gold and Blue Enamel 10 Commandments Pendant with Diamond Stones$299.00 Special Price $179.10
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 Special Price $494.10
- Large 14K Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamonds$1,800.00 Special Price $1,079.10
- 14K Gold Diamond Hamsa Pendant with Pink and Blue Sapphire Evil Eye$2,699.00 $1,799.00
- Star of David 14K Gold and Blue Enamel Diamond Necklace$1,900.00 Special Price $1,080.00
- Indented 14K White Gold Hamsa with Diamonds Pendant$400.00 Special Price $234.00
- 14K Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamonds (Available in White or Yellow Gold)$1,400.00 Special Price $711.00
- 14K White Gold Star and Enamel Star of David Necklace with Menorah and Diamond Points$800.00 Special Price $486.00
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold and Diamonds Necklace$600.00 Special Price $359.10
- 14K Gold Two-Tone Hamsa Diamond Necklace$550.00 Special Price $315.00
- Large Star of David 14K Gold Diamond Necklace$1,319.00 $879.00
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Pendant with Diamonds$430.00 $279.00
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Hamsa Necklace with Diamonds$600.00 $399.00
- 14K Gold Star of David & Heart with Diamonds$1,300.00 $879.00
- 14K Gold Diamond Tree of Life Necklace$2,900.00 Special Price $1,620.00
- 18K Gold and Diamonds Hamsa Pendant$2,999.00 $1,899.00
- Sterling Silver Key Necklace with Gold Tree of Life and Diamond Stone (Five Metals)$329.00 Special Price $197.10
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Diamonds$499.00 $329.00
- Star of David 14K Gold Diamond Stud Earrings$494.00 $329.00
- 14K White Gold Star of David with Diamonds Ring$1,600.00 $939.00
- 18K Brushed Yellow Gold Diamond Star of David Pendant$1,900.00 $1,269.00
- 14K Gold and Diamond Hamsa Pendant with Evil Eye$2,100.00 $1,399.00
- Rafael Jewelry Contemporary Star of David 18K Gold Diamond Necklace$1,499.00 $999.00
- Rafael Jewelry 14K Gold Temple Menorah Diamond Pendant$999.00 $689.00
- 14K Gold Tree of Life Circular Pendant with Diamonds$2,999.00 $1,999.00
- Deluxe 18K Gold and Diamonds Pomegranate Pendant$1,890.00 $1,624.00