Mezuzah Jewish Jewelry
Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about: Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- 14K Yellow Gold and Blue Enamel Diamonds Mezuzah Necklace with Shin$2,800.00 $1,900.00
- Silver Mezuzah Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms - My Flame$199.00 $114.00
- Marina Jewelry Silver Blue Enamel Mezuzah Pendant Charm$55.00 Special Price $29.69
- 925 Sterling Silver Majestic Mezuzah Pendant$79.99 $54.99
- 14K Gold Indented Mezuzah Pendant$599.00 $399.00
- 14K Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Rippled Finish$449.00 $299.00
- 14K Gold Exquisitely Engraved Mezuzah Pendant$549.00 $359.00
- Rafael Jewelry 14K Gold Filigree Mezuzah Lavender and Amethyst Pendant$1,999.00 $1,259.00
- 14K Gold Torah Scroll Mezuzah Pendant with ‘Shin’ Embellishment$1,499.00 $999.00
- 14K Gold Torah Scroll Mezuzah with Etched Finish$999.00 $689.00
- 14K Gold Torah Scroll Mezuzah with Etched Finish and Floral Pattern$1,249.00 $829.00
- 14K Gold Torah Scroll Mezuzah with Etched Finish and Rope Pattern$1,049.00 $689.00
- 18K Gold Jerusalem Mezuzah Pendant with Diamonds$6,999.00 $4,699.00
- 14K Gold Charming Mezuzah Pendant$550.00 $369.00
- 14K Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Shema Yisrael$1,500.00 $989.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Engraved Jerusalem Relief$1,730.00 $1,154.00
- 14K Gold and Ruby Stones Filigree Mezuzah Pendant$449.00 $309.00
- Deluxe 14K Gold Torah Scroll Mezuzah Pendant$899.00 $619.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Diamonds$999.00 $659.00
- Grid Mezuzah with Shin Sterling Silver Necklace$99.00 $69.00
- 14K Gold Western Wall Mezuzah Pendant with Shema Yisrael$999.00 $679.00
- 14K Gold Mezuzah Pendant with Shema Yisrael$999.00 $669.00
- Ornate Mezuzah with Shin Sterling Silver Necklace$99.00 $69.00
- Filigree Mezuzah with Shin Sterling Silver Necklace$99.00 $69.00
- Star of David 14K Yellow Gold and Diamonds Mezuzah Necklace$2,549.00 $1,699.00
- Ana Bekoach: Sterling Silver and Gold Mezuzah Necklace$170.00 $139.00
- 72 Holy Names: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant$160.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver and Basalt Mezuzah Necklace with Star of David$270.00 $189.00
- Sterling Silver Textured Mezuzah Pendant$199.00 $119.00
- Sterling Silver & Yellow Acrylic Chai Microfilm Necklace$239.00 $159.00
- 14K Gold Filigree Mezuzah Pendant$999.00 $729.00