Roman Glass Jewish Jewelry
Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about: Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- Silver and Roman Glass Circle Necklace with Decorative Border$550.00 $374.00
- Split Roman Glass and Silver Pomegranate Necklace$119.00 $89.99
- Roman Glass and Silver Long Earrings$120.00 $79.99
- Roman Glass and Silver Textured Circle Stud Earrings$249.00 $169.00
- Roman Glass and Silver Circle Ring$140.00 $89.95
- Sterling Silver Round Roman Glass Necklace$199.00 $114.00
- Silver and Roman Glass Circle Necklace - Beloved$150.00 $119.00
- Sterling Silver Round Drop Roman Glass Earrings$129.00 $84.99
- Roman Glass and Silver Circle Necklace - Old Jerusalem$149.00 $119.00
- Roman Glass and Silver Deluxe Star of David Pendant$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver Double Circle Roman Glass Necklace$119.00 $79.99
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Rounded Star of David Pendant$419.00 $279.00
- Sterling Silver Bracelet with Roman Glass and White Pearls$279.00 $184.00
- Sterling Silver and Roman Glass Ring with Silver Pearls$249.00 $169.00
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Chai Earrings$799.00 $529.00
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Roman Glass Ring$349.00 $219.00
- 14K Gold Filigree Hamsa Pendant with Roman Glass Oval$699.00 $469.00
- Wavy 14K Gold and Roman Glass Chai Pendant$449.00 $299.00
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Chai Pendant$999.00 $629.00
- Elegant 14K Gold and Roman Glass Oval Hamsa Pendant$849.00 $569.00
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Enchantment Earrings$750.00 $449.00
- Sterling Silver and Roman Glass Round Ring$299.00 $209.00
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Swirling Pendant$974.00 $649.00
- Rafael Jewelry Sterling Silver Pomegranates Roman Glass Necklace$419.00 $279.00
- Star of David Sterling Silver Roman Glass Necklace$112.99 $74.99
- Roman Glass and Silver Star of David Starfish Pendant$140.00 $89.99
- Stylish 14K Gold and Roman Glass Circle Star of David Pendant$399.00 $269.00
- Roman Glass and Silver Heart Earrings$369.00 $246.00
- Sterling Silver and Roman Glass Flowing Border Earrings$189.00 $119.00
- 14K Gold and Round Roman Glass Star of David Pendant$749.00 $499.00
- 14K Gold and Roman Glass Filigree Chai Pendant$999.00 $679.00