Ruby Jewish Jewelry
Israeli and Jewish Jewelry is some of the trendiest, and most unique in the world. From Jewish jewelry such as the Star of David Jewelry, Chai, Hamsa Jewelry, or verses and blessings, to contemporary silver and fashion jewelry, including Roman Glass, you are guaranteed to find the right piece of jewelry for you or someone you love right here! And be sure to check out our Kabbalah jewelry and our personalized jewelry, including our famous Hebrew name necklace.
Read more about: Jewish and Israeli Jewelry
Classical Jewish Jewelry Items
What types of jewelry are common to those who practice Judaism? That is a confusing question because, out of all of the world's religions, Judaism is one that is known to be extremely spiritual and yet it has many who consider themselves very secular. Thus it has earned a reputation as a culture just as much as a faith. When someone considers themselves to be "Jewish," it may also be that they view themselves as part of a people or tribe. So, what type of jewelry is appropriate to this diversity of people and beliefs? Realistically, almost any type would be appreciated by the people described above!
For example, if you were to ask if there was one symbol or image that could be incorporated into spiritual, secular, or cultural Jewish jewelry it is easily the Star of David. This appears in many parts of synagogues, on the covers of ancient and modern Jewish texts and prayer books, and even on the Israeli flag. According to a common interpretation, the six different points of the star symbolize G-d's rule over our universe, and this is why the figure was initially called the "Shield of David". It is considered to be a symbol for the ancient King David because he only won with support of the Almighty. Thus, it is historic, religious, and cultural.
This is why many Jewish rings, pendants, bracelets, and earrings will depict the Star of David. Quite often this symbol is surrounded by Hebrew text or decorative accents. Of course, this is not the only well known icon associated with Judaism. There are also the many different Hebrew amulets that are used by those practicing Kabbalah or more traditional forms of Judaism too.
For instance, most modern people instantly recognize the famous Hamsa hand. This is a symbol meant to ward off the evil eye, and it frequently features other images in the "palm". They include the Star of David, menorah, and the symbol for Chai too. This sort of jewelry is among the most colorful of all classical Jewish jewelry and may use the well known red string bracelet that is such a prominent design feature in Kabbalah. Many Jewish bracelets also use signs, amulets, and images as charms or clasps too!
In addition to different pieces showing Hebrew amulets, there are also all kinds of personalized name jewelry featuring Hebrew letters as well. This is a good option for someone who doesn't want an English name necklace or for someone who speaks Hebrew. You can find many options at the Judaica Webstore, and will be able to choose from gold, silver, gemstones and more. There are many ways to show your Judaism through the jewelry that you wear, and starting with some of the suggestions above is a good idea.
- Sterling Silver Filigree Pomegranate Necklace with Ruby Stones$199.00 $139.00
- Rafael Jewelry 14K Gold Filigree Pomegranate Ruby Necklace$899.00 $599.00
- 14K Gold Pomegranate Pendant with Red Ruby Gemstones$670.00 $549.00
- 14K Rose Gold Circular Tree of Life Pendant with Diamonds & Ruby Stones$1,499.00 $999.00
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00
- Traveler's Prayer & Porat Yosef: Sterling Silver Ring with Ruby$159.00 $109.00
- 14K Gold Menorah Pendant with Red Ruby Gemstones$450.00 $320.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Star of David Pendant with Diamond Dove and Ruby$2,970.00 $1,979.00
- 18K Yellow Gold Hamsa Pendant with Diamond Points and Ruby Evil Eye$1,760.00 $1,169.00
- 14K Gold and Ruby Stones Filigree Mezuzah Pendant$449.00 $309.00
- Gold and Silver Ring with Jeweled Golden Hoshen$850.00 $569.00
- Marina Jewelry Silver Ani Ledodi Ring with Ruby Stones$99.00 $64.99
- Silver Ring with Jeweled Golden Hoshen$450.00 $319.00
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Ruby Stone$219.00 $174.00
- Sterling Silver Pure Heart Necklace with Ruby Stones$120.00 $79.99
- 14K Gold Pomegranate Earrings with Ruby and Quartz Stones$679.00 $449.00
- Gold Hamsa Necklace with Star of David - Porat Yosef$349.00 $229.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold True Love Heart Necklace with Gemstones$340.00 $219.00
- Sterling Silver Orin Ring with 14K Gold Pomegranate and Rubies$440.00 $279.00
- 14K Gold Secret of Life Square Ring with Ruby Stones$500.00 $339.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Ana BeKoach Ring with Ruby Stones$2,550.00 $1,699.00
- Sterling Silver Filigree Mezuzah Necklace with Ruby Stones$149.00 $89.99