Love Chai Jewish Rings
Take a look at our amazing selection of rings! Many of the designs below are exclusive to our store, and absolutely all are stunning and fabulous! Rings for women and men, many with Jewish verses and blessings, in silver, gold, gemstones, and Roman glass! All from Israel. With a variety this extensive, you are sure to find just the perfect thing!
You can read more about our Jewish Rings collection here.
Jewish Rings for All Occasions
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
- Love and Blessing: Silver and Gold Kabbalah Ring with Pearl$180.00 $149.00
- Rafael Jewelry My Soul Loves 925 Sterling Silver Ring$149.00 $89.99
- Marina Jewelry Sterling Silver Ahava Ring$52.49 $34.99
- Rafael Jewelry Star of David with Heart 14K Gold Ring$400.00 $269.00
- 14K Gold Ring with Textured Spinning Silver Ani Ledodi Band$720.00 $479.00
- I Am My Beloved's Sterling Silver Spinning Ring$119.99 $79.99
- ‘My Soul Loves’ Sterling Silver Spinning Ring$119.99 $79.99
- 14K Gold Spinning Song of Songs Ring$1,400.00 $989.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Chai Stamp Ring$600.00 $369.00
- Rafael Jewelry Ani LeDodi 925 Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Ring$799.00 $529.00
- Gold and Diamond Heart Ring$280.00 $239.00
- Adina Plastelina Silver Heart Ring$140.00 $95.00
- Deluxe White Gold Heart Ring with Diamonds$2,200.00 $1,700.00
- 18K White Gold Yin Yang Diamonds Ring$5,999.00 $4,999.00
- 18K White Gold Diamond Hearts - Four-Leafed Clover Ring$3,999.00 $2,599.00
- Adina Plastelina Silver Heart Ring - Rose Quartz$145.00 $95.00
- Adina Plastelina 24K Gold Plated Silver Heart Ring – Turquoise$220.00 $145.00