Jerusalem Jewish Rings
Take a look at our amazing selection of rings! Many of the designs below are exclusive to our store, and absolutely all are stunning and fabulous! Rings for women and men, many with Jewish verses and blessings, in silver, gold, gemstones, and Roman glass! All from Israel. With a variety this extensive, you are sure to find just the perfect thing!
You can read more about our Jewish Rings collection here.
Jewish Rings for All Occasions
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
- Sterling Silver Panoramic Old Jerusalem Ring$199.00 $129.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Star of David and Western Wall Ring$599.00 $399.00
- Sterling Silver Ring with Eilat Stone and Western Wall Motif$289.00 $179.00
- 14K Gold Star of David & Jerusalem Diamond Ring with Blue Enamel$2,600.00 $1,770.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Lion of Judah and Western Wall Ring$599.00 $399.00
- Sterling Silver Reflections Jerusalem Ring with 9K Gold Band$599.00 $389.00
- Gold and Silver Menorah with Western Wall Motif Ring$699.00 $479.00
- Rafael Jewelry Silver & 14K Jerusalem Ring with Black Onyx Stone$1,499.00 $979.00
- Sterling Silver Men's Western Wall Ring$89.00 $59.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Jerusalem & Star of David Diamond Men’s Ring$7,500.00 $4,900.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Free-Form Jerusalem Ring$499.00 $349.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Yemin Moshe Western Wall Ring with Onyx$450.00 $299.00
- Eilat Stone and Gold Menorah Double Sided Silver Ring$399.00 $249.00
- 14K Gold Ring with Three Silver Jerusalem Spinning Bands$659.00 $459.00
- Rafael Jewelry Jerusalem 14K Rose Gold and Sterling Silver Spinning Ring$1,049.00 $699.00
- Rafael Jewelry Jerusalem Sterling Silver and Sapphire Ring$749.00 $499.00
- 14K Yellow and White Gold Jerusalem of Gold Ring$3,450.00 $2,300.00
- Rafael Jewelry Jerusalem and Lion of Judah Sterling Silver Ring$329.00 $219.00
- Sterling Silver Menorah and Western Wall Ring$195.00 $169.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Ani LeDodi Jerusalem Jewish Wedding Ring$2,100.00 $1,300.00
- Sterling Silver Sapphire Ring with 9K Gold Stars of David$799.00 $549.00
- Sterling Silver and Amber Jerusalem Ring$699.00 $449.00
- Rafael Jewelry Jerusalem Sterling Silver and Garnet Ring$1,018.99 $679.00