R Kabbalah Jewish Rings
Take a look at our amazing selection of rings! Many of the designs below are exclusive to our store, and absolutely all are stunning and fabulous! Rings for women and men, many with Jewish verses and blessings, in silver, gold, gemstones, and Roman glass! All from Israel. With a variety this extensive, you are sure to find just the perfect thing!
You can read more about our Jewish Rings collection here.
Jewish Rings for All Occasions
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
- Sterling Silver True Love Ring with Chrysoberyl Stone$149.00 $99.00
- 14K Yellow Gold and Sterling Silver Shema Yisrael Ring$499.00 $329.00
- Sterling Silver Two-Tone Ani Ledodi Cut Out Ring$199.00 $109.00
- Rose Gold, Yellow Gold and Silver Shira Hoshen Ring$800.00 $549.00
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- 14K Gold Ya-Li Ani Ledodi Ring with Round Choshen$1,245.00 $829.00
- 14K Gold Customized Hebrew/English Name Ring$479.00 $319.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Ana Bekoach Hebrew Rings$269.00 $179.00
- 14K Gold and Onyx Lion of Judah Ring$1,799.00 $1,119.00
- 14K Gold Gilgal Hoshen Ring$1,575.00 $1,049.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hebrew Priestly Blessing Ring with Diamonds$690.00 $469.00
- 14K White Gold Hebrew Priestly Blessing Ring with Diamonds$690.00 $469.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones$749.00 $499.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Ring with 14K Gold$449.00 $299.00
- 925 Sterling Silver & 14K Gold Eshet Chayil Ring$374.00 $249.00
- Sterling Silver Ring with 14K Gold Love (Ve-Ahavta) Plaque$160.00 $99.00
- 14K Gold and Turquoise Bat Sheva Ring$360.00 $239.00
- Sterling Silver Ya-Li Ani Ledodi Ring with Gold Circle Hoshen$460.00 $324.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Ana BeKoach Ring with Ruby Stones$2,550.00 $1,699.00
- Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Hoshen Gemstones and Diamond Ring$494.00 $329.00
- The Secret of Love 14K Gold Ring$299.00 $199.00
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00
- 14K Gold Evil Eye Ring with Sapphire and Diamond Stones$470.00 $339.00
- 14K Gold Infinite Wisdom Hoshen Infinity Ring$599.00 $429.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold Yemin Moshe Western Wall Ring with Onyx$450.00 $299.00