This Too Shall Pass Jewish Rings
The phrase “this too shall pass” represents the Jewish struggle throughout the years. The Jewish people have been faced with many harsh challenges but just like the ones before it, it passed, and we survived. These beautiful rings are a sign of Jewish people forever lasting and are incredibly meaningful and unique.
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
- This Too Shall Pass: Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Spinning Ring - This Too Shall Pass$599.00 $434.00
- Sterling Silver Ring with "This Too shall Pass"$149.00 $89.99
- This Too Shall Pass: 14K Yellow Gold Ring with White Gold$1,400.00 $899.00
- Sterling Silver Spinning Ring - This Too Shall Pass$140.00 $89.99
- 14K White Gold Ring with "This Too Shall Pass" Yellow Gold Spinner Band$1,800.00 $1,140.00
- 14K Gold Spinner Ring - This Too Shall Pass$1,800.00 $1,124.00
- 14K Gold This Too Shall Pass Ring$599.00 $399.00