One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold Black and White Diamond Kabbalah Ring$3,400.00 Special Price $1,710.00
- The Secret of Love 14K Gold Ring$299.00 $199.00
- Gold and Silver Hamsa Necklace - Priestly Blessing$289.00 Special Price $170.10
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Goshen Ani Ledodi Ring with Gold-Edged Onyx Stone (Five Metals)$199.00 Special Price $116.10
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Ruby Stones$699.00 Special Price $422.10
- Spinning Seven Blessings 14K Gold and Diamonds Wedding Ring$2,999.00 $1,999.00
- Healing: Sterling Silver & String Kabbalah Bracelet (Red or Black)$80.00 Special Price $53.99
- Silver and Gold Five Metals Tikkun Chava Kabbalah Ring - Traveler's Prayer$269.00 Special Price $161.10
- Sterling Silver Star of David Merkaba Necklace$64.99 $44.99
- 72 Holy Names: Silver Disk Kabbalah Star of David Pendant$169.00 Special Price $98.10
- Seven Blessings Silver & Gold Spinning Jewish Wedding Ring$400.00 $259.00
- Silver, Gold & Turquoise Stone Kabbalah Ring - Wealth$349.00 Special Price $215.10
- Ani LeDodi: Silver and Gold Kabbalah Ring$250.00 $229.00
- Wealth: Solid Sculpted Sterling Silver Pendant$44.99 $29.99
- 12 Tribes Hoshen Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Necklace$418.99 $279.00
- Red String Silver Hamsa Bracelet$59.99 $39.99
- Red String Silver Bracelet with Multiple Jewish Charms$100.00 $69.00
- Large Silver Holy Names Necklace$80.00 $59.99
- 14K Gold Infinite Wisdom Hoshen Infinity Ring$599.00 $429.00
- 14K Gold Evil Eye Ring with Sapphire and Diamond Stones$470.00 $339.00
- 14K Gold with Onyx Spearhead Necklace$749.00 $459.00