One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- 18K Gold and Sterling Silver Atlantis Ring - Protection$749.00 $499.00
- Sterling Silver Gamla Ring with Gold-Framed Garnet Stone$250.00 $169.00
- Danon Leather Bracelet with Kabbalistic Names$99.00 $69.99
- Red Cord Bracelet with Sterling Silver Jewish Charms$50.00 $32.99
- Silver Disk Necklace - Ana Bekoach$140.00 $89.99
- Large Silver Wheel Necklace - Fear No Evil$80.00 $59.99
- Silver and Gold Uriel Key Necklace$299.00 $189.00
- Woman of Valor: Silver Wheel Pendant$59.99 $39.99
- 72 Holy Names: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Pendant$160.00 $99.00
- Hinged Sterling Silver Bracelet - Kabbalah$229.00 $169.00
- Ana Bekoach: Sterling Silver and Gold Mezuzah Necklace$170.00 $139.00
- Silver and Gold Kabbalistic Names Ring$140.00 $89.95
- Large Silver Wheel Necklace - Healing$80.00 $59.99
- Holy Names: Sterling Silver Star of David Ring with Onyx$130.00 $89.95
- Holy Names: Silver & Gold Star of David Signet Ring with Onyx$180.00 $139.00
- Silver and Gold Wheel Necklace - Ana Bekoach$249.00 $169.00
- Silver and Gold Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms$199.00 $119.00
- Fruitful & Prosperous: Silver Medallion Necklace$149.00 $94.00
- Healing: Silver, Gold & Onyx Five Metals Kabbalah Ring$260.00 $234.00
- Sterling Silver Pure Heart Necklace with Ruby Stones$120.00 $79.99
- Shema Israel: Oval Silver Pendant with Mezuzah$99.00 $69.99
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Ruby Stone$219.00 $174.00
- Sterling Silver Samech-Aleph-Lamed Kabbalah Ring$99.00 $64.99
- Sterling Silver Secret of Love Five Metals Ring$120.00 $84.99
- Soulmate: Solid Sculpted Sterling Silver Pendant$49.99 $29.99