One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- Evil Eye: Silver and Black Leather Kabbalah Bracelet$99.00 $79.95
- Protection and Health Silver Amulet$140.00 $89.95
- Silver Key Necklace with Name and Swarovski Birthstone$65.00 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Aleph-Lamed-Daled Lace Ring$84.00 $54.99
- Sterling Silver and 14K Gold Unified Hearts Necklace$240.00 $119.00
- Ana Bekoach: Silver & Gold Triple Spinning Kabbalah Ring$299.00 $229.00
- Silver, Gold & Chrysoberyl Kabbalah Necklace - Prosperity$229.00 $144.00
- Gold Hamsa Necklace with Star of David - Porat Yosef$349.00 $229.00
- Silver and Gold Star of David Necklace - Evil Eye$199.00 $139.00
- Ana Bekoach: Silver and Gold Disk Necklace with Chrysoberyl$249.00 $169.00
- Sterling Silver and Gold True Love Heart Necklace with Gemstones$340.00 $219.00
- Large Silver Wheel Necklace - Unquenchable Love$80.00 $59.99
- Holy Names: Silver Double Spinning Ring$180.00 $144.00
- Silver and Gold Kabbalah Heart Necklace$249.00 $169.00
- Gold and Silver Shield of Abraham Kabbalah Necklace$229.00 $149.00
- Shema Israel & Ana Bekoach: Silver and Opalite Necklace$229.00 $159.00
- 14K Gold and Garnet Key Pendant$699.00 $449.00
- Silver and Gold Double Hamsa Necklace - Blessings / Evil Eye$150.00 $117.00
- Gold and Silver Necklace - Tikkun Chava (Eve's Tikkun)$349.00 $269.00
- Love and Protection: Gold Heart and Crown Necklace$299.00 $199.00
- Sterling Silver Kabbalah Key Necklace with Chrysoberyl$60.00 $39.99
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Necklace - Chai$55.00 $34.99
- Traveler's Prayer: Leather and Sterling Silver Bracelet$120.00 $79.99
- Traveler's Psalm: Sterling Silver Mezuzah Necklace$140.00 $99.00
- 72 Holy Names: Round Sterling Silver Kabbalah Pendant$69.00 $54.99
- Sterling Silver Gamzu Squared Ring$360.00 $239.00
- Curative Amulet. Bracelet. Replica. Persia 18th-19th Century$219.00 $149.00