14K Gold Kabbalah Jewelry
One of the hottest product lines to hit Israel in years, people cannot get enough of this cool, hip stylish Kabbalah jewelry, whether out of religious conviction or just because it looks so good! Check out our great bracelets, necklaces, charms and amulets and pick out the right ones for you and your loved ones!
Choosing Kabbalah Jewelry
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- 14K Gold Ya-Li Ani Ledodi Ring with Round Choshen$1,245.00 $829.00
- 14K Gold Gilgal Hoshen Ring$1,575.00 $1,049.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Rose of Jericho Ring with Garnet Stones$749.00 $499.00
- 14K Gold and Turquoise Bat Sheva Ring$360.00 $239.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Merkaba Pendant$700.00 $499.00
- Interlocked Star of David 14K Gold Black and White Diamond Kabbalah Ring$3,400.00 $1,900.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Star of David Kabbalah Halo Diamond Ring (37 Diamonds)$2,000.00 $1,330.00
- 14K Yellow & Black Gold Key Star of David Pendant with Black & White Diamonds$3,279.00 $2,185.00
- The Secret of Love 14K Gold Ring$299.00 $199.00
- Spinning Seven Blessings 14K Gold and Diamonds Wedding Ring$2,999.00 $1,999.00
- 14K Gold Infinite Wisdom Hoshen Infinity Ring$599.00 $429.00
- 14K Gold Evil Eye Ring with Sapphire and Diamond Stones$470.00 $339.00
- 14K Gold with Onyx Spearhead Necklace$749.00 $459.00
- 14K Gold Kabbalah Key Pendant$480.00 $392.00
- 14K Gold Secret of Life Square Ring with Ruby Stones$500.00 $339.00
- White Gold Leaf with Rubies Necklace$800.00 $539.00
- 14K Gold and Diamond Leaf Necklace$999.00 $649.00
- 14K Gold Noa Seven Blessings Ring with Square Garnet Stone$299.00 $179.00
- 14K Gold and Garnet Key Pendant$699.00 $449.00
- 14K Gold Shema Yisrael Key Pendant$440.00 $370.00
- 14K Gold Kabbalah Traveler's Prayer Disk Necklace with Chrysoberyl$1,200.00 $749.00
- 14K Gold Diamond-Encrusted Hamsa Pendant with Emerald Evil Eye$900.00 $579.00
- Exclusive 14K Gold Heart Key Pendant$240.00 $189.00
- Prophet Jonah 14K Gold and Garnet Fish Necklace$418.99 $279.00
- 14K Gold Hamsa Evil Eye Pendant$799.00 $529.00