925 Sterling Silver Kabbalah Jewelry
Kabbalah jewelry includes some of the most powerful, meaningful and beautiful pieces of jewelry, especially in sterling silver. This jewelry selection has multiple phrases and versus that are considered holy in Kabbalah, as well as shapes and materials. Each piece is carefully made to perfection and will hopefully serve as a symbol for protection against the Evil Eye as well as being a charm for other wonderful aspects of life such as love, wealth and health. The 925 Sterling Silver Kabbalah jewelry selection boasts over 200 pieces of stunning jewelry made just for you.
Though the red string bracelet is the iconic and most commonly recognized form of Kabbalah jewelry, there is actually a great deal more to it. It all begins when you understand exactly what Kabbalah means. It is the ancient Jewish tradition of using mystical interpretation of things such as the Siddur or Bible, and involves the use of numbers and symbols too.
This means that there is a tremendous number of ways that Kabbalah jewelry can be found through the Judaica Webstore. The red thread bracelets do exist, but they are usually enhanced by the incorporation of charms, symbols, and icons. For example, take something as hip and attractive as a red bracelet that features the very popular Hamsa. This is the symbol of the human hand that is used as a sign against the evil eye. When partnered with Kabbalah symbolism it is very appealing and stylish.
The Star of David is also a symbol popular in Kabbalah jewelry and it can be found as a pendant, charm, ring, and more. You will also see many pieces showing the "Traveler's prayer". This is a wonderful way for a Jew to feel deeply connected to their religion or culture while far from home. It is often placed on spinning rings or in a spiral form on a pendant.
Kabbalah jewelry is great for mixing colors and forms nicely too. It is not unusual to find unique groupings of materials and images such as several red leather bands fitted with all kinds of Jewish symbols, or many colors of beads partnered with precious and semi- precious stones.
There is a lot of Kabbalah related jewelry that is very subtle as well. For instance, the popular "dog tag" styles of necklaces and pendants are perfect for engraved prayers, and these are frequently chosen by those practicing Kabbalah.
- Sterling Silver True Love Ring with Chrysoberyl Stone$149.00 $99.00
- Red String Hamsa Bracelet$44.99 $29.99
- Sterling Silver Merkaba Star of David Necklace$89.99 $59.99
- Silver and Gold Circle of Life Tree Necklace with Emerald$219.00 Special Price $156.60
- Silver and Gold Stacking Ana Bekoach Spinning Ring with Diamonds$800.00 $549.00
- Sterling Silver and 9K Gold Circle Tree of Life Necklace$399.00 Special Price $242.10
- 925 Sterling Silver Evil Eye Necklace with Citrine Beads$224.00 $149.00
- Star of David Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms$160.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Ring with 14K Gold Love (Ve-Ahavta) Plaque$160.00 $99.00
- Angels' Names: Silver & Gold Star of David Kabbalah Necklace$155.00 $129.00
- Red String Silver Evil Eye Bracelet$59.99 $39.99
- Silver Mezuzah Necklace with Microfilm Book of Psalms - My Flame$199.00 $114.00
- Sterling Silver Hamsa Necklace with Gold Tree of Life and Emerald Stone$329.00 Special Price $224.10
- For He will Give His Angels Five Metals Pendant$279.00 $189.00
- Emanations: Silver Tree of Life Kabbalah Necklace$99.00 $79.99
- Red String Silver Hamsa Bracelet with Blue Gem Stone$59.99 $39.99
- Silver Star of David Necklace - Love$74.99 $49.99
- Sterling Silver Key Necklace with Gold Tree of Life and Diamond Stone (Five Metals)$329.00 Special Price $197.10
- Tikun Klali Key Kabbalah Pendant with an Inside Rotating Coin$249.00 $164.00
- 10 Blessings Kabbalah Sterling Silver Necklace$69.99 $49.99
- Sterling Silver and Gold Itai Hoshen Disk Necklace$599.00 $399.00
- Five Metal Kabbalah Ring with Onyx - Keep Me, Lord$149.00 $99.00
- Sterling Silver Yiftach Ring with Gold Disk and Ruby Stones$150.00 $99.00