Among all the timeless Jewish traditions, wearing a kippah or yarmulke is among them. One of the more modern and elegant styles includes satin kippahs. In addition to the multiple colors we carry, we also have a lovely selection of white satin kippahs which are perfect for weddings. Accessorize our next outfit for a fancy occasion with one of the Judaica Web Store’s satin kippahs.
The Kippah As A Public Proclamation of Faith
Originally worn as a head covering during worship, the kippah has become a symbol of humility to be worn at all times, a public acknowledgment that G-d is above us, as well as public proclamation of faith. We have a great selection of designs, from more formal designs to more casual, everyday kippahs. Our most formal offering is a white, satin kippah with a delicate Jerusalem theme embroidered in outline about the edge. It's a great choice for weddings or Bar Mitzvahs.
We also have a huge selection artisanal kippahs from Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel. These feature raw silk kippahs in a variety of colors with colorful Jerusalem motifs. Also available is a flower motif embroidered on raw silk in a variety of hues. Several of his kippahs are completely covered in tight embroidery, giving them an Eastern craft aesthetic. These include bird designs, as well as an old Jerusalem motifs, available in several colors. Emanuel also offers a series kippahs in which he has hand painted in gold. These include an Old Jerusalem motif, as well one with the symbols of the different Jewish tribes.
In addition to these, we have the standard knitted kippahs, available in a variety of colors. These can be monochrome or two-tone. They can also come with an embroidered Star of David.
- Jerusalem White Satin Kippah with Silver Embroidery$12.00 $4.99
- White Satin Wedding Kippah with Bride and Groom$4.99 $2.99
- White Satin Jerusalem Tower of David Kippah$5.99 $3.99
- Dark Blue Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- Embroidered Star of David Satin Kippah$14.00 $7.99
- White Satin Silver Embroidered Star of David Kippah$11.99 $7.99
- Two-Tone Gray Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- White Satin Mazal Tov Kippah$4.99 $2.99
- Gray Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- White Satin Kippah 17 cm$4.99 $2.99
- White Satin Kippah 20 cm$4.99 $2.99
- Light Blue Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- White Satin Kippah with Decorative Trim$4.99 $2.99
- Gold Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99
- Cream Satin Kippah$7.99 $4.99