Knitted Kippah - Na Nach Nachman - Black
Looking for a new kippah to add to your kippah collection? Look no further:
- Knitted and snug, this kippah is colored in black and features a tassel on top, as well as the Hebrew letters that form the name Nachman, which refer to Rebbe Nachman of Breslov, in white print.
- Can be worn on Shabbat and holidays in synagogue, as well as during the week.
- Buy 6 for $7.60 each and save 5%
- Buy 12 for $7.20 each and save 10%
- Buy 24 for $6.40 each and save 20%
- Buy 36 for $5.60 each and save 30%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
50% Cotton, 50% Synthetic
Hand-made knitted kippah
Size: 8.7" / 22 cm
This large knitted kippah with a tassel on top is elastic and will fit snugly over the top of the head for most people. The fun design has become very popular in Israel in recent years, particularly among Breslover Chassidim and hilltop youth.
The words around the edge of the kippah are the mantra/poem Na Nach Nachma Nachman Me'Uman recited by many Breslover Chassidim as a sort of segulah or charm.
Rabbi Nachman of Breslov (Bratslav) was a major early Chassidic master. Since his death and burial in the Ukranian city of Uman in 1810, his burial site has become a major site for Jewish pilgrimmage, especially during Rosh Hashanah, when thousands of Jews from all over the world flock to Uman.