Lin's Farm Pure Israeli Honey (250g)
See why Israel is known as the "Land of Milk and Honey" with this delightful jar of delicious honey from Lin's Farm:
- Pure natural honey from wildflowers grown in the Land of Israel.
- Kosher for the entire year (including Passover).
- The perfect burst of flavor to add to your kitchen cupboard.
- Buy 2 for $10.45 each and save 5%
- Buy 3 for $9.90 each and save 10%
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
100% Pure Honey
Kosher Badatz Parve
Net. Weight 250g / 8.8 oz.
Put the sweetness of the Land of Israel on the tip of your tongue with this delicious jar of pure honey. Naturally produced from local Israeli wild flowers, this honey is the perfect way to add a flash of flavor to your Rosh HaShanah table, or can simply be enjoyed all year round!
Since 1972, Lin's Farm has been one of Israel's leading producers of all-natural and authentically Mediterranean food products. Each product is based on homemade recipes with no preservatives, no artificial additives, no white sugar, no dairy, no soy, and all kosher.