Rikmat Elimelech Embroidered Children's Tzitzit (For Age 3) - Choice of Designs
Enrich any young boy's wardrobe with this wonderful pair of tzitzit from Rikmat Elimelech:
- Made from 100% cotton, this comfortable pair is decorated with different colorful designs for you to choose from.
- An original work from the Land of Israel.
- With one size fits most, this pair of tzitzit will make a fantastic gift for your son, grandson, nephew, cousin or any other toddler in your life.
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
One size, suitable for age 3
Adorable and special, this charming embroidered tzitzit will make a wonderful gift for your little boy!This pair of tzitzit is available in six fun and colorful designs:
1) A train bearing the first four letters of the Hebrew alphabet.
2) Hebrew alphabet blocks.
3) The Hebrew words "Modeh Ani Lefaneicha" (I am thankful before you) along with a shepherd sitting in the shade of a tree.
4) The Hebrew words "Modeh Ani Lefaneicha" (I am thankful before you).
5) The Hebrew words "Modeh Ani Lefaneicha" along with a tractor in a field.
6) A boy standing in a field along with the Hebrew words "Ani Ben 3" (I am 3 years old).
Perfect for everyday wear, this amazing tzitzit will become your son’s favorite!
Please Note: This pair of tzitzit is available with a tzitzit protector (for convenient use in your washing machine) at an additional price!!!
Please note: This item is custom made according to your specific order. Please allow up to 15 business days from date of purchase before the item is shipped.