Silver Plated Sabbath Candlesticks
Silver Plated Shabbat Candlesticks are absolutely gorgeous for lighting Shabbat and holiday candles. Available in multiple styles, from tall traditional candlesticks to small compact ones perfect for travel and every size in between. Mainly of the Jerusalem skyline and pomegranates among traditional designs, there are plenty of options to choose from to bring in the warmth and light of Shabbat with.
The Light at the End of the Week
The Sabbath is the finish and the start to your week, the refuge toward which we work and the rest out of which we begin again. The items we use weekly in celebrating the Sabbath are like a prayer themselves that we take in our hands time and again in ritual observance. Perhaps you'd like to make a gift to a young family, or maybe it's time to purchase a new pair of candlesticks for your own family. Judaica Webstore has a wide selection, from classic candlesticks, to travel candleholders, to contemporary artisanal creations.
If you prefer finer materials and a more traditional aesthetic, we have pewter candlesticks plated in 24K gold and decorated with a seven-species motif, embellished with jewels and iridescent enamel. This basic design is available in a number of forms. For a more understated yet regal aesthetic, we also carry Hazorfim sterling silver candlesticks. Hazorfim is a celebrated silversmithing shop founded in Israel in 1952. Nickel-plated candelabra are also available, achieving a similar appearance for a more affordable price.
As Your Journey Continuesâ€¦
There is a particular poetry incident to our travel Sabbath candleholders. As objects they speak about keeping a tradition on a long journey, far away from home, which is essentially the story of the Jewish people. We offer several beautiful alternatives, including a stunning and cunningly clever jeweled pomegranate that opens up to let each half serve as a candleholder. Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel offers a wooden hand-painted Star of David candleholder that operates in the same wayâ€”the star opens, and each half holds a candle. Additional offerings include a silver sphere decorated with an Old Jerusalem motif that opens into two halves as well as several hand-painted boxes by Yair Emanuel that fit two tealights.
Bring your home into the contemporary era with a set of candle holders by Shraga Landesman, an Israeli artist who works in a modernist vernacular. Check out his pair of angels candleholder, as well as his birds and flowers. Or you might like Avner Agayof's hyper-minimalist candleholders of anodized aluminum.
- Jerusalem Shofar Silver-Plated Candlesticks$55.00 $39.00
- Silver Plated Fitted Candlesticks - Jerusalem$60.00 $39.95
- Jerusalem Round Candlesticks - Medium$34.00 $21.99
- Jerusalem Cube Silver Candlesticks - Hoshen$40.00 $27.00
- Jerusalem Shofar Candlesticks$99.00 $69.00
- Hadad Bros Ela Candlesticks$239.00 $159.00
- Jerusalem Cube Silver Candlesticks$50.00 $34.00
- Hadad Bros Large Ben Shimon Candlesticks$599.00 $399.00
- Jerusalem Buildings Tealight Holder Candlesticks$29.99 $19.99
- Travel Jerusalem Square Candlesticks$44.99 $29.99
- Hadad Bros Ben Shimon Candlesticks$359.00 $239.00
- Silver Pomegranate Candlesticks - Jerusalem$60.00 $49.99
- Silver Round Candlesticks with Tray - Jerusalem$140.00 $89.00
- Danon Pomegranate Travel Candlesticks$80.00 $49.99
- Danon Old Jerusalem Travel Candlesticks$89.00 $49.99
- Danon Lecha Dodi Travel Candlesticks$99.00 $59.99
- Hadad Bros Cone Balls Candlesticks$299.00 $199.00