Silver-Plated Yemenite Kudu Shofar – Lion of Judah (Choice of Sizes)
Bring your inner fire with this outstanding silver-plated kudu shofar from the Land of Israel:
- Adorned with silver plates in three sections, including the Lion of Yehudah motif and a cluster of grapes in the center.
- The shofar represents the call to return to who we really are and to coronate G-d as the Ultimate power.
- Magnificent gift for someone you know who loves to be involved with the mitzvah (commandment) of blowing the shofar!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
Polished Kudu Horn, 925 Sterling Silver Plated, Gold Plated
Size: Available in 7 lengths. Shofars are measured lengthways, around their curves.
23" - 27" / 58 - 69 cm
27" - 32" / 69 - 81 cm
32" - 35" / 81 - 89 cm
35" - 38" / 89 - 97 cm
38" - 41" / 97 - 104 cm
41" - 44" / 104 - 112 cm
44" - 46" / 104 - 117 cm
This luxurious silver-plated Yemenite shofar will impress all who lay eyes on it! Featuring three silver panels along with its curving frame, on the first is a golden depiction of a lion’s head alongside the words ‘Lion of Judah’. On the middle band is a golden-colored menorah and on the third is a golden luster of grapes, a symbol for fruitfulness and wealth in Judaism. Elegant and stunning, this incredible kudu shofar has been polished to a wonderful shine and will make the perfect addition to your Rosh Hashanah celebrations!
Each shofar is custom-made according to your order. Please allow up to 21 business days from the date of purchase before the item is shipped.
Please Note: Shofars may come in shades of color somewhat lighter or darker than what is pictured.
Purchase together with this item (for an additional charge):
- A 50 ml bottle of shofar odor neutralizer.
- A stylish shofar bag.
- A matching deluxe shofar stand.