The tallit (prayer shawl) is one of Judaism’s most recognizable emblems. The simple fringed cloth permeates Judaism: it epitomizes the synagogue experience, served as the original chuppah (marriage canopy), and even inspired the flag of the modern State of Israel. Be part of the chain of tradition with our extraordinary selection of tallitot! It includes traditional, kosher-certified wool shawls, lighter cotton designs, and a stunning array of artistic tallitot.
- Yair Emanuel Organza Embroidered Stripes Tallit - Gold$140.00 $92.00
- Yair Emanuel Organza Embroidered Stripes Tallit - Maroon$140.00 $92.00
- Ronit Gur Sheer Floral Off-White Tallit Set with Blessing$269.00 $179.00
- Ronit Gur Sheer Off-White Swirls Tallit Set with Blessing$269.00 $179.00
- Yair Emanuel Organza Tallit - Gold/ Blue$60.00 $46.95
- Yair Emanuel Organza Full Embroidered Tallit - Maroon$140.00 $92.00