Priestly Blessing Jewish Rings
The Priestly Blessing is one of the most powerful blessings in Judaism. Although said every day in Israel, the holy blessing is only said a few times a year everywhere else in the world. The Priestly Blessing is said to have protecting powers, so you can carry that around with you through any of our Priestly Blessing rings. Stunning solid and mixed metal options, these rings are perfect for occasion.
When the name of any religion is partnered with the word jewelry, it usually makes people think that the designs are very limited. For example, you hear the words Jewish rings and you may think that they are going to include only things such as wedding bands or deeply religious symbols. This is not the case, however, and Jewish rings can be found for all styles and occasions.
Yes, you will always find the iconic wedding bands, with most having text taken from the Song of Solomon engraved into them. You will also find a lot of "spinning" rings that feature relevant Hebrew phrases. There are traveler's prayers, the Shema prayer (Shema Israel Hashem Eloheinu, Hashem Echad), the Star of David, and other iconic Jewish concepts appearing on rings too.
There are also some marvelous Jewish rings that use hammered metals to give them a very ancient look as well. This might be a hammered silver band that features gold lettering or the reverse. This is a wonderful way to depict Hebrew and is a very unique fashion statement.
Naturally, there are many Jewish rings that look like popular signet ring designs featuring gemstones. These might feature a Star of David as the main image and then have other symbols or texts surrounding it. These can be found as very delicate rings for women but also as very hefty and substantial rings meant for men too.
One of the nicest ways to wear Jewish themed rings is by purchasing "stacking" and/ or "spinning" styles. These allow you to choose a wide array of texts or phrases. You might elect to have a prayer revealed on the spinning bands or a poem. This makes them as ideal gifts for brides or grooms, graduates, and Bar and Bat Mitzvah students, among many others. You can send a clear message with a Jewish ring from the Judaica Webstore, and really show off your style.
- Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Ring$159.00 $99.00
- 9K Gold & Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Spinning Ring$224.00 $149.00
- 14K Yellow Gold Hebrew Priestly Blessing Ring with Diamonds$690.00 $469.00
- 14K White Gold Hebrew Priestly Blessing Ring with Diamonds$690.00 $469.00
- 925 Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Ring with 14K Gold$449.00 $299.00
- Silver Spinning Ring with Gold Highlight - Priestly Blessing$299.00 $199.00
- Marina Jewelry Silver Priestly Blessing Ring$59.99 $39.99
- Priestly Blessing: Gold and Silver Star of David Ring$299.00 $179.00
- 9K Gold & Sterling Silver Priestly Blessing Spinning Unisex Ring$249.00 Special Price $116.10
- Marina Jewelry Sterling Priestly Blessing Ring$69.99 $44.99
- Priestly Blessing Sterling Silver Spinning Ring$119.00 $79.99
- Spinning 14K Yellow Gold and Silver Priestly Blessing Ring$300.00 $220.00
- 14K Gold Priestly Blessing Ring$599.00 $399.00