Not just red strings! Judaica Webstore's Kabbalah bracelets are a semaless blend of beauty and meaning. Our kabbalah bracelets include traditional and modern designs incorporating silver, gold, precious stones and more.
Wear the Protection of the Kabbalah
Kaballah bracelets are a fun way to carry the protection of the Kabbalah with you at all times. We have a large collection of beautiful Kabbalah bracelets in a variety of styles that will suit all tastes. You are sure to find one that will make an attractive accessory for you or a nice gift for someone you care about. We even carry bracelets whose handsome design makes them suitable for men as well as women.
Red String Bracelets
According to tradition, a red thread is wrapped around Rachels' tomb and a length of that red thread is worn around the wrist as a segulah. We have quite a few bracelets made of braided red rope, red cord and red leather for this reason. The all have silver or gold charms, either in the shape of hamsas or plates that bear different Kabbalistic names of G-d, such as Heh - Heh - Ayin, which is meant to attract true love, and Aleph - Lamed - Dalet, which is meant to protect the wearer from the evil eye. If you want the Kabbalistic charms but don't prefer the red, there are a number of alternatives: blue silk string, strings of fresh water pearls, braided leather with turquoise beads for a Southwestern look, strings of polished stone for a more adult look, the list goes on.
We carry a number of unisex bracelets. These are generally silver, some with gold accents, and simple and sober in their design. There is a brightly polished sterling silver Aleph - Lamed - Dalet bracelet, meant to give protection against the evil eye. There is also an antiqued sterling silver bracelet with the three Kabbalistic names, one for wealth, one to ward off the evil eye and one to bring healing and protection against disease. There are a couple extremely handsome designs that employ a double herringbone patterned chain, in a somberly antiqued sterling silver. Both feature a Star of David design, one with the words "Hear, O Israel, Hashem is our God, Hashem is One" in Hebrew, the other with no text but with a genuine chrysoberyl cat's eye gemstone in the center of the Star, as well as fine filigreed clasps.
- Traveler's Prayer: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Healing: Sterling Silver & String Kabbalah Bracelet (Red or Black)$80.00 Special Price $53.99
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet with Star of David and Hamsa (Variety of Colors)$199.00 Special Price $143.10
- Porat Yosef: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Evil Eye: Sterling Silver & String Kabbalah Bracelet (Red or Black)$80.00 Special Price $53.99
- Shema Yisrael: Leather and Sterling Silver Bracelet$120.00 Special Price $71.99
- 5 Hamsas: Multiple Pendant Silver & Leather Bracelet with Biblical Inscriptions and Turquoise Stone$140.00 Special Price $111.60
- 3 Holy Names: Multiple Silver & Leather Kabbalah Bracelet$150.00 Special Price $111.60
- Priestly Blessing & Ana Bekoach: Black Leather and 2-Sided Silver Wheel Bracelet with Turquoise Stones$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Red String Silver Evil Eye Bracelet$59.99 $39.99
- Red String Hamsa Bracelet$44.99 $29.99
- Ani Ledodi: Leather, Gold and Silver Unisex Bracelet (Variety of Colors)$150.00 Special Price $102.60
- Red String Silver Hamsa Bracelet with Blue Gem Stone$59.99 $39.99
- Traveler's Prayer: Leather and Sterling Silver Bracelet$120.00 Special Price $71.99
- Red String Silver Bracelet with Multiple Jewish Charms$100.00 $69.00
- Red String Silver Hamsa Bracelet$59.99 $39.99
- Red String Silver Bracelet with Star of David Hamsa$59.99 $39.99
- Shema Yisrael: Leather, Silver and Gold Unisex Bracelet$199.00 $139.00
- Danon Leather Bracelet with Kabbalistic Names$99.00 $69.99
- Red Cord Bracelet with Sterling Silver Jewish Charms$50.00 $32.99
- Hinged Sterling Silver Bracelet - Kabbalah$229.00 $169.00
- Evil Eye: Silver and Black Leather Kabbalah Bracelet$99.00 $79.95
- Curative Amulet. Bracelet. Replica. Persia 18th-19th Century$219.00 $149.00
- Sterling Silver Holy Names and Angels Protection Bracelet$279.00 $149.00