Suede Kippahs / Yarmulke
Suede Kippahs are a classic for those boys and men who wear a kippah every day. Solid colors and even a Tzahal option, these kippahs are durable and are long lasting. Kippahs have been a part of Jewish tradition for hundreds of years, making it one of the oldest traditions. It serves as a reminder of the relationship between man and G-d, so that the man remembers there is someone above him. Often worn in synagogue or Jewish events, having a good kippah is important.
The Kippah As A Public Proclamation of Faith
Originally worn as a head covering during worship, the kippah has become a symbol of humility to be worn at all times, a public acknowledgment that G-d is above us, as well as public proclamation of faith. We have a great selection of designs, from more formal designs to more casual, everyday kippahs. Our most formal offering is a white, satin kippah with a delicate Jerusalem theme embroidered in outline about the edge. It's a great choice for weddings or Bar Mitzvahs.
We also have a huge selection artisanal kippahs from Jerusalem-based artist Yair Emanuel. These feature raw silk kippahs in a variety of colors with colorful Jerusalem motifs. Also available is a flower motif embroidered on raw silk in a variety of hues. Several of his kippahs are completely covered in tight embroidery, giving them an Eastern craft aesthetic. These include bird designs, as well as an old Jerusalem motifs, available in several colors. Emanuel also offers a series kippahs in which he has hand painted in gold. These include an Old Jerusalem motif, as well one with the symbols of the different Jewish tribes.
In addition to these, we have the standard knitted kippahs, available in a variety of colors. These can be monochrome or two-tone. They can also come with an embroidered Star of David.
- Blue Suede Kippah$8.00 $5.99
- Black Suede Kippah$8.99 $5.99
- Suede Hebrew Letters Kippah$12.99 $7.99
- Black Suede Kippah (14cm)$8.99 $5.99
- White Suede Kippah$8.99 $5.99
- Suede Israeli Army Kippah$12.00 $8.99
- Large Light Gray Suede Kippah$8.99 $5.99
- Grey Suede Kippah (16cm)$8.99 $5.99
- Navy Blue Child's Toys Suede Kippah$11.99 $7.99
- Black Suede Kippah (13cm)$8.99 $5.99
- Navy Blue Child's Hebrew Alphabet Suede Kippah$11.99 $7.99
- White Child's Hebrew Alphabet Suede Kippah$11.99 $7.99
- White Suede Kippah (16cm)$8.99 $5.99
- Black Suede Kippah with Hebrew Letters$11.99 $7.99