Passover Seder Essentials Gift Set
For a gift set that has almost everything you need to have a special Seder experience, check out this one from the Land of Israel:
- Arriving in a deluxe gift box, this set includes a designer Kiddush cup, matzah cover & Afikoman bag set and embroidered matzah tray.
- Designed by some of the top Judaica artists in Israel.
- Enjoy these top-of-the-line products at a price that can't be beat when you buy this gift set!!!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
This year, add a special touch to your family's Seder with this amazing Passover gift set from the Land of Israel. This set includes:
1) Silver-Plated Jerusalem Kiddush Cup Set With Gold Accents (AJ-22394)
2) Yair Emanuel Embroidered Matzah Cover and Afikoman Bag - Jerusalem (EL-MMB-AMB-1)
3) Yair Emanuel Embroidered Matzah Tray - Jerusalem (EL-MB-1)
4) Luxury Gift Box
Silver-Plated Jerusalem Kiddush Cup Set With Gold Accents
Height: 14.5 cm / 5.71"
Diameter of Saucer: 12.5 cm / 4.92"
A Kiddush cup set like you've never quite seen before, both the Kiddush cup and matching saucer are decorated with an elaborate gold-accented artistic depiction of the Old City of Jerusalem.
Yair Emanuel Matzah Cover and Afikoman Bag Set With Colored Jerusalem Design
Matzah cover: 16" X 16" / 41cm X 41cm
Afikoman bag: 12" X 8" / 30.5cm X 20cm
Made from raw silk, both the matzah cover and Afikoman bag are embroidered with an elaborate and decorative colored Jerusalem design. In addition, the matzah cover features three pocket linings for use during the Seder.
Yair Emanuel Matzah Tray With Embroidered Jerusalem Design
Size: 8.5" X 8.5" X 2.5" / 22 X 22 X 6 cm
Made to fit most square machine-made matzahs, this designer matzah tray is decorated with an embroidered Jerusalem design. This tray can be stored flat and easily put together by snapping the sides into place.
Both practical and decorative, you will love using the items in this gift set this Passover and for many years to come.