Shabbat Ten-Piece Travel Set
Celebrate Shabbat with ease anywhere in the world! Don’t worry about packing your items from home - just grab this to-go, all-inclusive travel set!
- Includes ten items needed for celebrating Shabbat, including Candle holders, collapsible Kiddush Cup, Mini Birkon, Havdala set, Kippa
- Individual compartments for each item
- Additional zipped pocket for anything extra you want to take along!
A useful gift for any traveling occasion, from a family vacation, business travelers, college students or backpackers!
The world's biggest Judaica store
Home to thousands of fantastic Judaica products!
Satisfaction guaranteed – or your money back!
From Israel with Love!
100% Nylon A Grade
Size: 25cm x 15cm x 6cm / 9.8" x 6" x 2.4"
Going away for Shabbat? Now you don’t need to worry if you’re missing anything needed for the holy day, with this innovative all-inclusive travel set. From lighting candles at the beginning of Shabbat, to the items needed for the Shabbat meal, and a complete Havdala set to end the day, this kit has everything you could think of.
- Shabbat Candle Holders (standard tealight size)
- Kiddush Wine Flask (8oz)
- Kiddush Cup (4.8oz, Halachic size for making the blessing. Stainless Steel with Gloss Finish - Collapsible!)
- Mini Birkon- Hebrew with English translations and fully transliterated
- Challah Cover
- Havdalah B'Samim (with cloves)
- Havdalah Candle (made of beeswax)
- Book of Matches
- Mini Salt Holder
Plus: Traveler's Prayer Card!
The Shabbat Collection was created by RD Rubin-Feuerstein, who traveled across the globe before settling with her family in Jerusalem. She understood the need for Shabbat essentials that could be used when away from home, and partnered with Cristiana Camisotti and Anjali Mahtani to develop The Shabbat Collection. Answering the need for Shabbat-themed products that can be used to celebrate Shabbat anywhere in the world, the company now has a global customer base. In partnership with SHEKEL, an organization for Community Services for People with Special Needs, the products in this collection were packaged with love by people with disabilities.